When does the manure hit the fan for you?

Well getting multiple gobblers on the 1st day running around eating all the berries is *annoying* but not fan worthy. :biggrin-new:I enjoy bopping em with a boomer....takes 3 hits vs 2 now though :(Maybe I need to try making a flaming boomer :D

Well getting multiple gobblers on the 1st day running around eating all the berries is *annoying* but not fan worthy. :biggrin-new:I enjoy bopping em with a boomer....takes 3 hits vs 2 now though :(Maybe I need to try making a flaming boomer :D

You'd be surprise how easy it is to bait them. Just grab your freshly harvested berries and place them on the ground. The gobbler will be distracted on his way to the berries. Then just one-shot the bugger with a spear.As for my "OHF-" moment; anytime a boss level mob spawns or gobbler.

Sure but I meant on a new game without any researched items...just the axe....plus they seem faster now and less dumb when trying to bait them.I do find it odd that only the gobbler provokes sooo much hatred. It may be just berries, but they are MY berries! :DRunning around tainting me with its feather fluffing, wing flapping, twit brained self.Behold the power of the modder! Feel my Wrath! DELETE! :biggrin-new:

I can live with gobblers eating my berries... but eating my mandrakes too...? Oh, when they do, I make sure that their death is sloooow and painful. A shame that I cannot heal them so that I can keep torturing them forever.

Edited by pacovf

I love your euphemism for another word for feces.When Beefalo attack you instead of the monster you are trying to get them to attack.Also, in past updates, when you die near the edge of an island, and when you revive, all of your inventory contents disappear.