Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

GCC.1st

Aporkalypse Season

Recommended Posts

metallichydra    2,075

did you use console to get apocalypse season?
if its impossible to get to aporkalypse season witout using commands, its probably not done yet
(a-pork-alypse)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rily    552

the files shows some kind of clock in the HUD for the Aporkalypse, it reminds me the one from majora's mask, Im so hyped for that season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeklo    17,341

The Ancient Herald seems to be involved in the Aporkalypse as well. A messenger of doom it would seem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GCC.1st    28
13 hours ago, metallichydra said:

did you use console to get apocalypse season?
if its impossible to get to aporkalypse season witout using commands, its probably not done yet
(a-pork-alypse)

Yes, I modified the seasonmanager_pork.lua to get into aporkalypse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zinglon    131
41 minutes ago, GCC.1st said:

Yes, I modified the seasonmanager_pork.lua to get into aporkalypse

Can you use blunderbuss with gunpowder?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JimmyJam    1,302

This has me really hyped. It reminds me of bloodborne. If the whole season is night that makes the town useless :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
metallichydra    2,075
1 hour ago, JimmyJam said:

This has be really hyped. It reminds me of bloodborne. If the whole season is night that make the town useless :D

you could burn the houses to force the pigs out :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JimmyJam    1,302
22 minutes ago, metallichydra said:

you could burn the houses to force the pigs out :)

I guess so but the shop would still be closed :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GCC.1st    28
On 2018/10/19 at 10:25 AM, Zinglon said:

Can you use blunderbuss with gunpowder?

Ofc, you can load gunpowder by right click

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites