So first I'm going to start with feedback. I love the game. Simple as that. I can deal with the minor bugs (freezing for a few seconds when switching over to day). The new enemy/boss idea I had was... wait for it... SLENDERMAN! Or a Slenderman like entity. He would show up the night after you pick up a certain item. He would attack three different times on that night or the nights after. When you defeat him for the last time he would have some sort of climatic death and drop some sweet loot. So there is my idea. I hope you all take it into consideration because it would be quite amazing.~Love a devoted player of your game..

If we are going to have expansion of tools we can use to build the wall (say, doors), a creature like that would be able to break the monopoly of the player on his defenses within his fort. A creature like Enderman from Minecraft would be a great addition to the Don't Starve's bestiary.

Actually are we talking about an enemy that causes static sound to overcome your ears when you come closer? Because that would be obnoxious.But it could be anything else, not exactly slenderman. I like the idea of an enemy COMMING FOR YOu when you pick something up. We need more of the unique bosses. Though there are already a bunch.Also that snowman sounds deliciously good.

I like the idea of an enemy COMMING FOR YOu when you pick something up. We need more of the unique bosses.

Having a monster that would follow you after you pick something up is amazing, just as long as its not a boss. It could be a beginner's trap that would, in essence, activate a Death Sentence on one's head for picking up an item they've never even seen before.

Having a monster that would follow you after you pick something up is amazing, just as long as its not a boss. It could be a beginner's trap that would, in essence, activate a Death Sentence on one's head for picking up an item they've never even seen before.

Ha good point there. To avoid that it could be an item that spawns some days into the game, that shoudln't be too hard. if not, it could be just a normal mob, maybe not easy to dispose of, but manageable enough for a new character.Alternatively there could be a mob that comes for you only after you build a certain structure, for example a bee realted enemy after you build a bee box.

HEY! I have a idea you might like. Have you heard of Mr. Skits? He is a exists in this game and he pretty much stalks you. Here is a picture.He is our slenderman at the moment but only watches you. I would like something more terrifying.

I like it :D But you are right... MORE TERRIFYING!! ^.^ We need something to rip the very flesh off of our bones and then cook it in our own crockpot!!!Sorry... was that to much o-o

Why not make it so that this new boss comes at you for a reason?Like, perhaps there is an item that is very beneficial to the player, but by using it (it'd lack durability) there is the potential risk of getting aggro from this boss and the only warning is this strange hissing noise or something in the distance. Then at night he'll come and attack you and your camp.It'd be better than just a'i sometimes decide to assault you because i'm a ****'

CLEARLY Slender man and Enderman are brothers, they both have the same abilities!

Endermen are based off slenderman.By the way, I don't think that Klei will do something like this, I think they'll go for something more original.so,post-9418-13764591228486_thumb.jpg Edited by mr.serious