Where do I sign up for post-release beta testing?

Silvi

I was just now reminded the game will have post release updates and hence I have a question:Will they be released after testing by select few or will we all have the option of playing the beta version of an update? As of now, the updates undergo some tweaking here and there (hotfixes, the like). Will the updates be tested by some select few players, or will the post-release-update be available for everyone from day1?

In the podcast Kevin said he found testers on Craigslist. And some people will test it, but everyone will be able to play the game when the update comes out, if that's what you meant. I'm having trouble understanding your question.

I meant right now updates come out but are fixed through hotfixes. I guess I'm asking if the time between updates will be longer to accomodate more extensive testing of it.

I was just now reminded the game will have post release updates and hence I have a question:Will they be released after testing by select few or will we all have the option of playing the beta version of an update? As of now, the updates undergo some tweaking here and there (hotfixes, the like). Will the updates be tested by some select few players, or will the post-release-update be available for everyone from day1?

I wonder if it will be anything like the minecraft community after launch where the devs would release "snapshots" of future updates for the community to test out and play.