PS4 twitch loot not working rigth?

Not yet. Supposedly with the Hallowed update. 

Just take a look at your "belongings" in game. You'll see that they don't exist in the game yet (they are not even listed). They actual files will arrive with the next update. 

Also, the devs just confirmed that they are in the process of being greenlighted by Sony/Microsoft. 

5 hours ago, Rogueagent01 said:

Well then thats the only drawback since once i start working i'll be working 2nd shift and won't be able to catch the streams, so i really need to catch as many as i can before i get back to work.

You can just pull up anyone streaming DST and minimize/mute the stream. I haven't actually watched more than 30 minutes, but I've got all 6 of my drops ready to go for the update. 

Thanks that makes it easier, but i just need to mention the streams have to have drops enabled. I watched 2 streams for about 2 1/2 hours and got 2 drops(wilson test drops). Will it work using the twitch app? I started on that but nothing seemed to happen, then i went to twitch through the PS4s browser and it seemed to work.

16 hours ago, Rogueagent01 said:

Thanks that makes it easier, but i just need to mention the streams have to have drops enabled. I watched 2 streams for about 2 1/2 hours and got 2 drops(wilson test drops). Will it work using the twitch app? I started on that but nothing seemed to happen, then i went to twitch through the PS4s browser and it seemed to work.

I can confirm that twitch phone app works, however it doesn't tell you that you got a drop (but if you go to the web browser and check it from there, you'll see that you got them). 

I have obtained every skin by letting my phone with the twitch app opened ;)

Archived