Anyone else having low fps?

I am getting this low FPS as well. My laptop is well equipped to handle things like this, and it makes no noise while the game is running. As with you, all other DLCs and DST run perfectly fine. If there's any place we can post our computer specs as a reference for Klei it would be nice to know.

So I killed off the leaf black textures, no performance gain.

Then I killed off the light shafts, no performance gain.

But then I killed off the decor low hanging vines and instant performance gain.

These vines are the cause for me.

I'll send off a bug report and work on getting a workshop mod up for it.

Mod done:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1540599594

My FPS don't grow up to 25 fps, On the florest the problem it's really the big problem, I suspect it's the system to keep the game with the right answers, like the song, but it does 12 music tests before it even starts
And in mega base I get 32-40FPS Near the Forts of high grass, my fps is between 7-12

I turned on the Netbook option and my 5 fps max jumped to 12-13 fps max

Inside shops and all it goes up for like 3-4 fps, but is still laggy

Yes, my laptop is a potato with cables, but it can run all other Dont starve games + DLCs without any problem, has there been an optimization mod or update to fix this?

Same. I can run DS and all other dlcs without any lags at ALL except Hamlet. During the mist season my fps runs at 3-4 fps and it is literally unplayable which has been hindering me from progressing in my game. I really want to play hamlet but after day 11 or 12 i have to quit the game.

Archived