Instructions

JoeW

1 minute ago, NoscopeFelix said:

image.thumb.jpg.0ec07acf2b7b7edb99e419761ce54fab.jpg

i registered for the beta and did everything as told but there still isn’t the dlc?

Did you follow the instruction and put in the codes. Close out steam and open it. Then you should see hamlet DLC. Then download it

27 minutes ago, SavageLemon said:

Did you follow the instruction and put in the codes. Close out steam and open it. Then you should see hamlet DLC. Then download it

Yea, I had to close Steam before I saw it. And you have to choose the beta after you enter the code. If you close the window before you do that, you have to redo the code then select it.

image.png.e0e7110eee8dfdce7bca84067cedb82a.png

1 hour ago, JoeW said:

Hello All. Please follow the following instructions to play in the Hamlet beta. 

This will only work if you were accepted into the Hamlet beta - if the game is not on your account, you will not be able to actually play if you follow these directions. 

You will know that Hamlet is available to you when it shows up in your DLC list for Don't Starve. 

• RIGHT CLICK on the Don't Starve in the library list, select "properties" from the menu.
  • Select the BETAS tab located at the top
  • Put the code "twobeeornottwobee" into the box and click CHECK CODE
  • Select "hamletbeta - Hamlet Beta" from the dropdown menu.
  • Then CLOSE.
  • The game should update and now say "Don't Starve[hamletbeta]

thank you!

I have same problem as other people installing the beta: i follow instructions to the tea as said, steam shows the download, but it wont show up in DLC list and upon start shows shipwrecked DLC without Hamlet.

tried:

- restarting steam - nothing
- deleting and redownloading entire game - nothing
- changing installation location - nothing

any ideas????

2 hours ago, JoeW said:

Hello All. Please follow the following instructions to play in the Hamlet beta. 

This will only work if you were accepted into the Hamlet beta - if the game is not on your account, you will not be able to actually play if you follow these directions. 

You will know that Hamlet is available to you when it shows up in your DLC list for Don't Starve. 

• RIGHT CLICK on the Don't Starve in the library list, select "properties" from the menu.
  • Select the BETAS tab located at the top
  • Put the code "twobeeornottwobee" into the box and click CHECK CODE
  • Select "hamletbeta - Hamlet Beta" from the dropdown menu.
  • Then CLOSE.
  • The game should update and now say "Don't Starve[hamletbeta]

I'm having an issue where I still see Don't Starve Shipwrecked on the screen, even though I've got the DLC installed and I put in the access code, can you please help me fix this issue?

I have followed the instructions and have the [Hamlet beta] next to my don't starve. I run the game and it is only vanilla don't starve. It won't show up in my dlc list yet. 

Is this because I did not own don't starve until after beta was released? I just bought it right now. Hopefully, once I get my cd key, the beta comes in.

I am hyped!!!!

1 hour ago, grimreaper99 said:

I have followed the instructions and have the [Hamlet beta] next to my don't starve. I run the game and it is only vanilla don't starve. It won't show up in my dlc list yet. 

Is this because I did not own don't starve until after beta was released? I just bought it right now. Hopefully, once I get my cd key, the beta comes in.

I am hyped!!!!

for some reason the beta does not pop up for me either I've had the game for 4 years and I don't know how to get it to work 

Archived