Instructions

JoeW

It keeps saying code is invalid and i can't find the hamlet option even tho it says i have the game. i'll wait longer but im so sad. T_T 

1 hour ago, New Weap Solly said:

Have you Verified your email?

you need to verify? i didnt get a verify email. 

13 minutes ago, LuluNights said:

It keeps saying code is invalid and i can't find the hamlet option even tho it says i have the game. i'll wait longer but im so sad. T_T 

you need to verify? i didnt get a verify email. 

didn't you enter your email then get an email sent to you to verify it. also Hamlet isnt showing up for me at all so, and yes i meet all the requirements but i am thinking you need the email to be verified in order for it to work because its not for me. Oh and maybe its because you are entering it wrong or its just weird i dunno but you can talk to a moderator or something if you need.

19 minutes ago, New Weap Solly said:

didn't you enter your email then get an email sent to you to verify it. also Hamlet isnt showing up for me at all so, and yes i meet all the requirements but i am thinking you need the email to be verified in order for it to work because its not for me. Oh and maybe its because you are entering it wrong or its just weird i dunno but you can talk to a moderator or something if you need.

19 minutes ago, New Weap Solly said:

ah i check my deleted emails and even recent and never got anything. but idk ill figure it out lol 

On 16/10/2018 at 1:48 AM, JoeW said:

Hello All. Please follow the following instructions to play in the Hamlet beta. 

This will only work if you were accepted into the Hamlet beta - if the game is not on your account, you will not be able to actually play if you follow these directions. 

You will know that Hamlet is available to you when it shows up in your DLC list for Don't Starve. 

• RIGHT CLICK on the Don't Starve in the library list, select "properties" from the menu.
  • Select the BETAS tab located at the top
  • Put the code "twobeeornottwobee" into the box and click CHECK CODE
  • Select "hamletbeta - Hamlet Beta" from the dropdown menu.
  • Then CLOSE.
  • The game should update and now say "Don't Starve[hamletbeta]

NOTE:

Anybody can follow the steps above. However, only the people who registered and were accepted to the beta will see the DLC on their account and be able to play. If you follow the steps above, you don't see the DLC on your account and you only see shipwrecked in the game, you were not accepted into the beta. 

Reasons for not being accepted into the beta:

• Do not own Don't Starve on Steam
  • Did not register for beta
  • Did not register for beta using steam account
  • Registered with a different steam account (go check your other one)

If you are trying to play Hamlet but cannot, one of the above apply to you. If this is NOT the case and you cannot play, PM me and let me know very specifically that these do not apply to you and I will check it out. 

hello, i did all the istructions and i own ds, i register for beta using my only and one steam account. i can see in my ds the [hamletbeta] but still not in the dlc. and all my game data got cancelled. i just waited some time(several ours) but still nothing. how i can do?

16 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Try unchecking the DLC and checking it again in the Steam menu.

I did it and it's still not working. I even did it for all DLC I have. It still only shows Shipwrecked after they updated. 

I was playing Don't Starve Shipwrecked before and after registering for the closed beta.

I attached a screenshot of the current state. 

Does any of you have a shared library with other players? Could this be a source of the issue?

Is there anything else I could try? :( 

don't starve.jpg

I registered before the cut off. Then bought Don't starve on steam after the cut off but I'm not getting the update. I see the option to opt in to the beta in the drop down menu after checking the access code "twobeeornottwobee". Really wanna play this game! I already own DST on Xbox1 and on two different steam accounts and DS on Xbox1 already but bought it for PC specifically to get my grubby hands on the Hamlet expansion ASAP. Love this game and I wanna support the Devs. 

On 15/10/2018 at 20:48, JoeW said:

Olá a todos. Por favor, siga as instruções abaixo para jogar no Hamlet beta. 

Isso só funcionará se você for aceito no Beta de Hamlet - se o jogo não estiver na sua conta, você não poderá realmente jogar se seguir estas instruções. 

Você saberá que o Hamlet está disponível para você quando aparecer na sua lista de DLCs para o Don't Starve. 

• Clique com o botão direito do mouse em Don't Starve na lista da biblioteca, selecione "propriedades" no menu.
  • Selecione a guia BETAS localizada na parte superior
  • Coloque o código "twobeeornottwobee" na caixa e clique em CHECK CODE
  • Selecione "hamletbeta - Hamlet Beta" no menu suspenso.
  • Então feche.
  • O jogo deve atualizar e agora diga "Não morra de fome [hamletbeta]

NOTA:

Qualquer um pode seguir os passos acima. No entanto, apenas as pessoas que se registraram e foram aceitas na versão beta verão o DLC em sua conta e poderão jogar . Se você seguir as etapas acima, não visualizar o DLC na sua conta e ver apenas naufragados no jogo, você não foi aceito na versão beta. 

Razões para não ser aceito no beta:

• Não possui não morrer de fome no Steam
  • Não se registrou para beta
  • Não se inscreveu para beta usando conta steam
  • Registrado com uma conta steam diferente (vá checar seu outro)

Se você está tentando jogar Hamlet, mas não pode, uma das situações acima se aplica a você. Se este não for o caso e você não pode jogar, me e me deixe saber muito especificamente que estes não se aplicam a você e eu vou dar uma olhada. 

Eu me escrevi com meu email e conta na steam e siz que eu não me cadastrei

On 15/10/2018 at 20:48, JoeW said:

Olá a todos. Por favor, siga as instruções abaixo para jogar no Hamlet beta. 

Isso só funcionará se você for aceito no Beta de Hamlet - se o jogo não estiver na sua conta, você não poderá realmente jogar se seguir estas instruções. 

Você saberá que o Hamlet está disponível para você quando aparecer na sua lista de DLCs para o Don't Starve. 

• Clique com o botão direito do mouse em Don't Starve na lista da biblioteca, selecione "propriedades" no menu.
  • Selecione a guia BETAS localizada na parte superior
  • Coloque o código "twobeeornottwobee" na caixa e clique em CHECK CODE
  • Selecione "hamletbeta - Hamlet Beta" no menu suspenso.
  • Então feche.
  • O jogo deve atualizar e agora diga "Não morra de fome [hamletbeta]

NOTA:

Qualquer um pode seguir os passos acima. No entanto, apenas as pessoas que se registraram e foram aceitas na versão beta verão o DLC em sua conta e poderão jogar . Se você seguir as etapas acima, não visualizar o DLC na sua conta e ver apenas naufragados no jogo, você não foi aceito na versão beta. 

Razões para não ser aceito no beta:

• Não possui não morrer de fome no Steam
  • Não se registrou para beta
  • Não se inscreveu para beta usando conta steam
  • Registrado com uma conta steam diferente (vá checar seu outro)

Se você está tentando jogar Hamlet, mas não pode, uma das situações acima se aplica a você. Se este não for o caso e você não pode jogar, me e me deixe saber muito especificamente que estes não se aplicam a você e eu vou dar uma olhada. 

2 minutes ago, Dragongaming said:

wasn't able to register for bata as I got the news to late from a friend :( but when the dlc comes out i'll get to play it without knowing what to expect and it will be an adventure to me.

As long as you don't get bomblasted by youtube with spoilers. UGH. 

Archived