Instructions

JoeW

1 hour ago, sjpr17 said:

Ok so I downloaded the beta version, everything works fine, but it deleted my previous games on Don't Starve (which I'm really upset about because I had gone really far and was doing really well). Was this supposed to happen? I've never downloaded a beta version of anything, so I'm not sure if this was supposed to delete all my previous data.

No no no It is fine!

The Game uses different launching so your games won't get corrupted

On 2018. 10. 16. at 1:48 AM, JoeW said:

Hello All. Please follow the following instructions to play in the Hamlet beta. 

This will only work if you were accepted into the Hamlet beta - if the game is not on your account, you will not be able to actually play if you follow these directions. 

You will know that Hamlet is available to you when it shows up in your DLC list for Don't Starve. 

• RIGHT CLICK on the Don't Starve in the library list, select "properties" from the menu.
  • Select the BETAS tab located at the top
  • Put the code "twobeeornottwobee" into the box and click CHECK CODE
  • Select "hamletbeta - Hamlet Beta" from the dropdown menu.
  • Then CLOSE.
  • The game should update and now say "Don't Starve[hamletbeta]

I don't have the dlc! I can activate the beta but the dlc isn't there.

hello, i did follow all the instructions, it says "you are in the beta with succes!" and near dont starve there is the [hamletbeta]

But in the DLC i dont have that yes and opening the game i got still shipwrecked.

maybe i need wait some more time? i did all the thing right now...

Guys, I need help. :( I did everything, the beta key was accepted, but I still don't see the proper game on my list and I can't open the beta. I restarted Steam several times, the DLC has an "installed" status, but I can't open it. What else can I do? 

ETA: Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to the directions.  Got it now. Can't wait to play!!!

I'm still having some issues.  It says that Hamlet is in my DLC and installed, but when I open Don't Starve, it isn't available.  Do I need to uninstall and reinstall DS?  

Same problem here, I signed up for the beta on time, I have the game, I activated the code, but it does not appear in the list of dlc. Is it true that there is a problem for those who have not played for last few months? lately I have dedicated myself to played the DST.

1 hour ago, RealMikun said:

Same problem here, I signed up for the beta on time, I have the game, I activated the code, but it does not appear in the list of dlc. Is it true that there is a problem for those who have not played for last few months? lately I have dedicated myself to played the DST.

I think the problem is [not] verifying your email [late].

Archived