[Game Update] - 287450

V2C

It's a good idea. Something similar has also crossed my mind. A lock button would be incredibly nice. Taking it a step further and having a 4 digit pin code to toggle unraveling in the inventory screen would be even better. Now that Klei has provided us with a neat page for accessing our accounts it could be used for setting a pin code, which would then be used in-game for enabling unraveling per session.

• Like 1

I don’t think I’ve ever played a game that allowed me to lock items, the conventional workaround for this is a simple confirmation dialog that pops up when you are about to unravel your last copy of a skin. Additional copies could be unraveled with one click.

For those who still experience the chat bug should do a "Verify integrity of game files..." by opening Steam's Library, right click on DST, click on Properties when you see the menu, then go to 'Local Files' tab and press that "Verify integrity of game files..." button.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cezarica said:

For those who still experience the chat bug should do a "Verify integrity of game files..." by opening Steam's Library, right click on DST, click on Properties when you see the menu, then go to 'Local Files' tab and press that "Verify integrity of game files..." button.

That unfortunately didn't help me, I still have the bug after I verfied the game cache.