Bristle Berry Plant should grow a lot faster in more intense light (at surface biome)

On 24.09.2018 at 3:24 AM, Yunru said:

If by grow you mean "burn"

Rather buried under tons of regolith.

2 hours ago, yoakenashi said:

If intense light is too much, we simply block a portion of the light with a semi-opaque gas and then regulate the concentration of that gas through the course of a day to provide a constant intensity.

Sounds fun, but i think we dont have this feature for blocking light by gas, right? Also green house gasses could be used to block IR, if we had IR...

11 hours ago, D.L.S. said:

we dont have this feature for blocking light by gas, right?

We do:

Kinda hidden. There`s a "light absorbtion factor" column for the gasses and liquids. It`s basically the percentage of light absorbed by one tile of it.

If you want extra stress reduction for your recreation room you could put it in sunlight with a 1 tile layer of water above to prevent sunburns. Then maybe add fish for extra decor. :D

2 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

Kinda hidden. There`s a "light absorbtion factor" column for the gasses and liquids. It`s basically the percentage of light absorbed by one tile of it.

Hm interesting, is it work? Also i guess it is values for 1 tile no matter how much liquid/gas(pressure) there, so you couldn't tune transparency by pressure i guess. Need test it.

Archived