Woodie in Real Life Funded by Klei?

In the last 1.5 years I have played DS+DST for only 10 or 11 hours in total. My last login to Klei was probably 7 to 8 months ago as well gosh I don't even play any other games in this very last few years. Yes he knows what he is doing and I did not claim otherwise. If you do not see any resemblance in between Woodie and this guy I don't know what to say. I have never related any other characater to a real life person this far as well. Because they look quite unreal. Except for Woodie :).

that being said why should klei fund a man for eating wood not any normal wood but a bamboo looking tree in that case wickerbottom used to have a cat does that mean klei should fund everyone who has a cat? im pretty sure normal wood isnt edible whilst that man said the inner of the tree is should be sweet

On 9/3/2018 at 4:13 PM, csc_unit said:

I know this outdoor/ survival youtuber, he's really knowledgeable. But I think you think to much about the DST characters. you begin to see them everywhere.

lol true. One of my friend remind me of dst pigs XD and another in woodie beaver form 

18 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

so one friend of yours is either furry or really hairy

Neither hairy nor furry :D One have a big nose flat. He also easy to trick like the pigs to be serve ( in my opinion )  and the other one is brown with 2 big front tooth shape of a beaver. Which also remind me of a brownie  (no offense ) Well, I'm pretty sure you have seen things that look like something you saw before. 

Archived