So i wanted a challenge.

3 hours ago, Oozinator said:

Game is so casual now. I call it a nice looking interactive creative screensaver, filled with bugs and exploits..

Game is casual for you which have thousand hours of game. In an objective stance, the actual game have too much informations for any normal player. And each month, more informations are coming.

A new player will have to understand many mechanics : food, ranching, electricity, plumbing, water cooling, geysers management, etc.

You have to see that not all player go to the forum and copy/paster the best setups or take all the tips needed to be cool in the game.

You always say the game become easier, but in fact you just have more experience. I play since the alpha and the game is harder patch after patch.

And I don't talk about me, but about hundred players I talk with each day (through my community).

1 minute ago, watermelen671 said:

...I don't think you used that word correctly.

What makes you think that? The only thing I found to be wrong, was capitalization. As there are only two states in the automation system, it sure looks like Boolean algebra. And then you have the Boolean operations OR, AND, and XOR.

Because I am not a native speaker, I went to the dictionaries, which seem to side with me here.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Boolean

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/boolean

Of course, you could create ALUs using the gates in the game to create a CPU to compute numbers, but you cannot have a numerical sensor readings from a thermo, atmo or hydro sensors to use as an input. Nor does the valve accept any input. You could combine 10000 liquid shutoffs with 10000 1g valves to achieve this effect, but that is not practical.

2 hours ago, Oozinator said:

I do and really hate, when i had to, feels like cheating and yes i played on fatalistic pessimistic, but makes no sense.
Hard mode not really implemented..

YEAH ! Klei heard you ! The "No Sweat" mode ! :lol:

49 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

I'm just saying, if you're going to swing at someone's intellect, you'd better have the grammar to back yourself up! :wilson_ecstatic:

I don't need it, I don't care about grammar, English is not my native language, and I don't care about it all that much.

Archived