Vulgar Wilson Mod V1

Sup don't starvian kinfolk? Today I bring to you a vulgar Wilson mod, intended to spice things up in a vulgar way for those with hours and hours of gameplay.

What it does:

Rephrases what wilson says to be vulgar, simple.

INSTALLATION

Drop the scripts folder into \Steam\steamapps\common\dont_starve\data\

I rewrote most wilson text but most tools have default text, everything else should be new.

If people want more text lines I don't mind to do so, just need motivation.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?d99qlq23adhvhkv

Be sure to back up your savegames/scripts when installing the mod.

What the f&*k are you waiting for? Hop in :D

Edited by 24kgoldring

Please remember that all mods are to be used at your own risk. Klei will not be able to help you with any issues you may have with your game as a result of using a mod. Please remember that player made mods in Don't Starve are new and could cause issues with your current saved games. It is advised that you do not install game mods unless you are completely comfortable doing so.

Hey, you should probably do what WrathOf said on another post...

Hmm, this seems like something that could be handled with the new language translation support.

Not now, but when you are done, maybe look at transferring all your new dialog to a copy of the mods\languages\french.lua file and call it something like "english_SpeechesMod.lua".

Then people could just download your file to the languages folder and add "require ("mods/languages/english_SpeechesMod")" to the language.lua file to use it.

That way they are not changing the strings.lua file. And would make it easier for the language translators in future too. Just a suggestion.

...this will probably ensure your mod don't break with the next update that adds new strings.