Pipe bridge combiner

by overlapping them.  Bridge in and bridge out to prevent packet confusion but if you overlap 2 bridges facing the same direction you can fuse the middle 2 ports and outlet together and create a packet overflow buffer that builds up to 1kg)10kgliquid)

4 minutes ago, Kabrute said:

by overlapping them.  Bridge in and bridge out to prevent packet confusion but if you overlap 2 bridges facing the same direction you can fuse the middle 2 ports and outlet together and create a packet overflow buffer that builds up to 1kg)10kgliquid)

Can you be more specific?  I started by just strapping one onto the existing pipe going back in the other direction and it kept running the liquid back until it got a full packet, then it started letting a mix of full and small ones through.  Then I added a second one and now it's just all small going through.

8 minutes ago, Grimgaw said:

Your bridges are reversed. It's green-to-white not green-to-green.

Yea, I said I realized that and already flipped them.  And I thought it was working, but then it stopped.

Screenshot from 2018-08-11 16-06-02.png

7 minutes ago, psusi said:

Yea, I said I realized that and already flipped them.

Oh, sorry. I have no idea how it works/worked.

Try changing your valve values so that they are fractions of 10 and less(equal) than 5. So 1.25kg, 2.5kg etc.

26 minutes ago, psusi said:

printscreen did something but where is it saved?

Could you tell me where you found the files from the print-screen, please? I've looked and searched and never found any. I used an external app to get some. Any help would be nice, thanks!

34 minutes ago, Slvrsrfr said:

Could you tell me where you found the files from the print-screen, please? I've looked and searched and never found any. I used an external app to get some. Any help would be nice, thanks!

If you are using Steam and taking pictures with F12, after closing the game, by default you should get the "screenshot uploader" pop up. It has a button for "Show on Disk" under the thumbnails between "Select all" and "View Online Library". Clicking "Show On Disk" will open the screenshot folder for the specific game in Fire Explorer.

You can also find the "Screenshot uploader" with the option to "Show on Disk" located in the Steam Client under "View" then "Screeshots" towards the bottom of the menu.

The "Screenshot Uploader" accessed via the Steam overlay curiously does not have this button, however.

Answering the question of the OP. Here's a thread from a guy on Reddit that has a few examples and how they work.

1 hour ago, Scorpio King said:

Maxthon_2018-08-12_00-10-49.png.5cffeeacf13d157368dec0a72aa04dde.png

What...

I assume they fixed it since. But I know that in AU if you exceeded around 2million kcals stored, it would flip the sign integer on that particular HUD element. Looks by Oil upgrade they hadn't addressed it.

I haven't bothered banking that many kcals since, so I don't know if it still does it.

5 hours ago, FutureJohny said:

I use the example provided by Abud. 

Screenshot_11.png.3f5ad8bf4885a76cad2cf83c8dfa70f6.png

I have it before every Aquatuner / Regulator.

Notice the placement of shutoff and element  sensor.

Thanks.. I had to study it for a while to figure out how it worked then built a similar one.  Key point is that the fluid goes through the first bridge until it is full ( because it is backing up at the closed valve ), then overflows to the second bridge, which triggers the sensor to open the valve until the flow returns to the first bridge.

Archived