Crystallized Art Thread

On 1/11/2019 at 4:50 AM, crystal_clodet said:

is about done just needs the shadow line thing and then ill start coloring (the line of the shadow wont looks like that its just a mockup)

This Ancient Fuelweaver looks intense! Can't wait to see the finished product

On 1/18/2019 at 2:40 AM, crystal_clodet said:

SOON TO COME (maybe)

Nice. Are you just changing the appearance of Wilson/Any other character or are you adding different gameplay of some kind?

33 minutes ago, gallusvarius said:

Nice. Are you just changing the appearance of Wilson/Any other character or are you adding different gameplay of some kind?

Its basically a remodel but the problem is that Derpson has those thick legs while DS characters are like slim lines
image.png.27926725ce3526a605fbcac353df8f97.png
image.png.931ab691513bdabf10bf7a8abb7ebdb8.png
also all characters have pelvises while Derpson doesn't which caused me alot of issues
image.png.6cc4072947fc7f85d28bdd846ffc54ef.png
like this early version it 
as for powers not really he may have a DS Shipwrecked playing ball of some sort (its just for throwing around)
or a Derpson doll i never posted here which i haven't thought enough about yet
its my first mod so i dont know much or maybe ill not even continue this who knows

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Wow! You even added shading on this piece!

the reason i added shading was because @AretMaw posted their triumphant wormwood on a DS/T discord server 
and then i told them that i was actually drawing his roseate version 
and they said no you cant! im already drawing that
so it was a little competition thing that who could draw it faster (probably, thats what i got)
but we know who draws better...
latest?cb=20170526213350<------ Me

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 2/20/2019 at 3:40 PM, crystal_clodet said:

image.thumb.png.7723b5d6246620c57ee20729cfde5783.pngwas going for an ancient egyptian WX but somehow my style changed entirely...

The way you did the thunder effects, I thought this was a Wilson skin for WX.:wilson_ecstatic:

10 hours ago, crystal_clodet said:

image.thumb.png.c83d1b29ca196900b4f0def12c549268.pngi was drawing some gorge but i lost motivation lol

I like the Wilson pose but maybe you can doodle a tad more so you can show what you were trying to draw Gorge related.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2019 at 4:00 AM, crystal_clodet said:

the reason i added shading was because @AretMaw posted their triumphant wormwood on a DS/T discord server 
and then i told them that i was actually drawing his roseate version 
and they said no you cant! im already drawing that

hey man i didn't mean it that way i just thought it was a funny coincidence cause at that exact time i was drawing it ;;;;;w;;;;; plz forgive me ;;;;;;;n;;;;;;;

• Sad 2