Polluted water -> Polluted oxygen

1 hour ago, AnotherBoris said:

4 times per second with 0.1% probability pwater emit 0.1% of their mass. 2.4kg for 1000kg tile per cycle.

Bottles and Rifineries emit ten times faster, but emit germs, if have. PWater tiles emit clean POxygen always.

If I may ask more, does PWater lose mass when emit POxygen?

1 hour ago, AnotherBoris said:

4 times per second with 0.1% probability pwater emit 0.1% of their mass. 2.4kg for 1000kg tile per cycle.

Bottles and Rifineries emit ten times faster, but emit germs, if have. PWater tiles emit clean POxygen always.

Not 4 times per second. "Ticks" time per second .

Number of ticks per second fluctuate, as far as I can see. For me it looks more like 5.2 ticks per second.

Simplest way to count ticks in your real game will be count how fast battery charges after transformer. Transformer provides 1kJ per tick, so just connect empty batteries and start your stopwatch. If it charges two batteries in 16 seconds -it is 5 ticks per second, if in 20 seconds - 4 ticks. If in 40 seconds - it is 2 ticks per second, and you are strongly recommended reduce number of spawned morbs :)

15 minutes ago, Kabrute said:

thats because of the 800kg bottle

My intention was to show that a metal refinery yields a better ratio than the same amount of polluted water surrounded by airflow tiles.

15 minutes ago, Kabrute said:

I use terrariums to make 10 ton bottles of pwater for massive off gas potential

I don´t like this setup for late game / unsupervised polluted oxygen generation.

(Early it´s so the best / most broken start to dig a small pit beneath your colony and place some terrariums without a bottle emptier for polluted water.

=> It´s more efficient than a electrolyzer to convert your precious water that way and although it deals with a good amount of early CO2 generation.

But for a unsupervised setup I prefer something not dependent on duplicant interaction: A big radiator build using airflow tiles )

Archived