Logless Strat

Mr. Matt

20180707010035_1.thumb.jpg.4a33a4abd1b59b83116f5b4c75059e31.jpg

This was done with randoms.

Characters you really need: Willow as chef (so the fires are more efficient)                                                                Webber as farmer

Wx as gatherer (this guy didn't switch lol)

The Strat:

Before you unlock the forest the gatherer get all the sticks for fuel. When you get your first sapphire and open the forest you could buy taps.

The taps are so you can get sap or rotten sap for infinite fuel (really just if you want to make the run longer and do the other things).

The chef and farmer really just do what they would do in any normal run.

Note: I do not know if picking up the 2 logs you always get in the beginning ruins the run. (confirmed that it doesn't)

Note: You can also use the free 4 signs you can get.

1 hour ago, Mr. Matt said:

20180707010035_1.thumb.jpg.4a33a4abd1b59b83116f5b4c75059e31.jpg

This was done with randoms.

Character you really need: Willow as chef (so the fires are more efficient)                                                                Webber as farmer

Wx as gatherer (this guy didn't switch lol)

The Strat:

Before you unlock the forest the gatherer get all the sticks for fuel. When you get your first sapphire and open the forest you could buy taps.

The taps are so you can get sap or rotten sap for infinite fuel (really just if you want to make the run longer and do the other things.

The chef and farmer really just do what they would do in any normal run.

Note: I do not know if picking up the 2 logs you always get in the begginning ruins the run.

Taps OP. Plz nerf, Klei.

Thanks for sharing a guide so soon!

I think people could also use my 8 dish gorge guide as well since TheBlob managed to do a manure-only run with it, but any additional help is always welcome. :wilson_goodjob:

18 minutes ago, Extant said:

I think people could also use my 8 dish gorge guide as well since someone managed to do a manure-only run with it

That's how I got the logless achievement! Once solo, and once in a session where I helped two friends get their logless achievements. Just gather manure every single time you pass by the beefalo. We did switch over to sap in the 3-person round, but only towards the very end.

22 minutes ago, Mr. Matt said:

Note: I do not know if picking up the 2 logs you always get in the beginning ruins the run.

It does not ruin the run to use the 2 free logs. Used 'em in both of the rounds I mentioned and we still got our achievement- the only requirement is to not chop any trees.

18 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

I don't think a strat is really necessary for this one. My team managed to win with manure and twigs before sap ever mattered.

Well the sap part is really just if you want to make the run longer and maybe do some other acomplishments others don't have.

Archived