So I was watching some morty and realized that wes and the cooked blue caps are way too strong 

Nerf wes

In the video nerf wes (by morty)  it is shown that wesminator 1 shot deerclops along with other things 

With a SPEAR but wes wasn't strong enough to kill the reanimated skeleton 

Nerf wes 2

After the great wes war the weses revived the wesminator with 4 cooked blue caps in a crockpot after the mime's revival the ancient fuel weaver was aware and the best anime battle began after 3 minutes wes kills the fuel weaver 

With a cooked blue mushroom  

The end

16 minutes ago, What am I doing said:

So I was watching some morty and realized that wes and the cooked blue caps are way too strong 

Nerf wes

In the video nerf wes (by morty)  it is shown that wesminator 1 shot deerclops along with other things 

With a SPEAR but wes wasn't strong enough to kill the reanimated skeleton 

Nerf wes 2

After the great wes war the weses revived the wesminator with 4 cooked blue caps in a crockpot after the mime's revival the ancient fuel weaver was aware and the best anime battle began after 3 minutes wes kills the fuel weaver 

With a cooked blue mushroom  

The end

nerf wes 3 confirmed

8 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Nah. There's a guy on yt called "Morty" and he makes dst manure-posts. Search "Nerf Wes" or "Jump in the Wes" (I like this one) and you'll find him 

He used to be called EdgyMorty

maybe EdgyRick's undercover manure-post channel

thon.gif.9c20b2bff5a931bb2930b034e731c839.gif

Archived