Clicking issues

Just as the title says, clicking issues are bothering me greatly, especially, when running away from some'thing' and being in the middle of forest. As my game lags slightly, instead of clicking the ground, i keep clicking on trees or other things and character just keeps examining them, disregarding the fact, that there are enemies after his very own soul.

This is becoming even more annoying, when facing things, that are extremely fast.

Would it be possible, to somehow change the whole examine-system, to, maybe, you will examine the item only, when pushing left-shift, not just on left-mouse click.

:///

• Developer

Would it be possible, to somehow change the whole examine-system, to, maybe, you will examine the item only, when pushing left-shift, not just on left-mouse click.

:///

I'm looking into fixing up the inventory / action stuff for the next-next build. There will be bags, and possibly action buttons that will allow you to force "attack!" or "look!", kind of like in old S.C.U.M.M. games. If I did that, the default action could always be walk, or something very specific (ie - not look).

I'll try some things out in dev, and keep you posted.

I'm looking into fixing up the inventory / action stuff for the next-next build. There will be bags, and possibly action buttons that will allow you to force "attack!" or "look!", kind of like in old S.C.U.M.M. games. If I did that, the default action could always be walk, or something very specific (ie - not look).

I'll try some things out in dev, and keep you posted.

How about middle mouse button for "Examine" function? Left button for pickup or walk to something and right button for action (attack, chop, shave & etc.)? But control settings in menu would be much better, as much as audio settings ;D

Or… You guys can make it like in quest games. Right click to change action (walk, attack, examine and etc.) with different mouse cursors and left click to apply it. How about that? :)

Just my thoughts…

• Developer

Actually, I think there won't be bags. Someone showed me the game Glitch, and their character had like 10 inventory slots, all with bags in them. So the whole thing became this gross bag-rummaging simulator.

Don't worry, though - I talked it over with Jamie, and we came up with a much, much weirder solution. It's so much better than bags, it's embarrassing!