Wes' almost-bald Victorian skin.

So, maybe how you've seen, Wes is missing some hair in his Victorian Skin.

Not that I have something against being bald, but on Wes is just strange. I wanted to know if this is on purpose or if it can/will be fixed.

If it's on purpose, well I'll take it, why not an almost bald Wes?

Btw: Thanks for the Gorge and nice job in the trailer and ingame animation, I've always loved it, that's one of the things that called my attention to play DS.

Yeah I think it's supposed to be that some of his hair burned off?  Not to get too dark here, but in real life chimney sweeping was a WAY worse job than it looks like in Mary Poppins.  As in, you often had to clean the chimney _seconds_ after the fire in the fireplace had been put out.  As in, the bricks were still SUPER-hot!  Yikes.  (Also the people who went INTO the chimney itself were usually little kids, but we'll ignore that for now.)

...so...yeah.  If I had to guess, from the soot and scorch marks on the rest of his Victorian costume, Wes had some kind of heat-related incident. Ow.

...Notorious

4 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

...so...yeah.  If I had to guess, from the soot and scorch marks on the rest of his Victorian costume, Wes had some kind of heat-related incident. Ow.

Is Klei really trying to give reasons for the Wes and Willow ship?:wilson_ecstatic:

Pff.  HA!  I was actually thinking more realistic-dark here.  I mean, I'm the one who came up with the "from the timing, Abigail probably died because of the Spanish Flu epidemic of 1918" theory, after all... (and WAY more people died from that than from the actual fighting in WWI, so...it's not that unlikely.  Also Klei already did this themselves--tying in a real-life disaster with their characters--with the 1906 San Francisco earthquake thing.  Heh.) 

I always thought the whole deal was supposed to be Wes and _Wigfrid_, especially with that one video where she shoves something (food I assume?) into his mouth.  THEY'RE FEEDING EACH OTHER!  IT MUST BE TRUE LOVE!  : P

...Notorious

10 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Pff.  HA!  I was actually thinking more realistic-dark here.  I mean, I'm the one who came up with the "from the timing, Abigail probably died because of the Spanish Flu epidemic of 1918" theory, after all... (and WAY more people died from that than from the actual fighting in WWI, so...it's not that unlikely.  Also Klei already did this themselves--tying in a real-life disaster with their characters--with the 1906 San Francisco earthquake thing.  Heh.) 

I always thought the whole deal was supposed to be Wes and _Wigfrid_, especially with that one video where she shoves something (food I assume?) into his mouth.  THEY'RE FEEDING EACH OTHER!  IT MUST BE TRUE LOVE!  : P

...Notorious

What was that about the San Francisco earthquake? Is it like an official lore thing? I don't think I've heard about it.

Archived