the Gorge along with the Forge

For the players(and their comprehension) who didn't play the Forge, I hope Klei will open the Forge event, again, along with the Gorge event.

There's lots of players who didn't(or couldn't) play the Forge event, especially the players after the free-play weekend.

or for someone didn't collect the forge skins completely..

but it may be hard to run two events at the same time, eh?

anyway, It's been almost 6 months, cheers with the gorge! :)

I can imagine that after this series of events Klei will add them back simultaneously, so we could play whichever we want, practically it would be the adventure mode of DST. 
This is just my idea tho and I could be wrong, but it would be really good to see the Forge back, maybe permanently.

9 minutes ago, HeatAndRun said:

For the players(and their comprehension) who didn't play the Forge, I hope Klei will open the Forge event, again, along with the Gorge event.

There's lots of players who didn't(or couldn't) play the Forge event, especially the players after the free-play weekend.

or for someone didn't collect the forge skins completely..

but it may be hard to run two events at the same time, eh?

anyway, It's been almost 6 months, cheers with the gorge! :)

I feel like only one event should be active at a time. While I do miss the forge, re-releasing it again alongside the gorge will likely divide the playerbase between the modes, to the point where it will be hard to join a full server, especially in survival.

Yes! Please bring it on, The Gorge > Hamlet > The Forge 2.0 with all 'da fancy skins and/or even more! that woudl be a summer dream! ;D

So far, I enjoy The Gorge alot! A realy nice and fresh event! 

Running every year, it would get dull, especially if there were going to be events running one after another, after they make one more or so. May be every 2 years? But reoccurring events would be great. Otherwise, all that good work, gone to waste :( some great recipes, textures and everything we got from The Gorge!

1 hour ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

Running every year, it would get dull, especially if there were going to be events running one after another, after they make one more or so. May be every 2 years? But reoccurring events would be great. Otherwise, all that good work, gone to waste :( some great recipes, textures and everything we got from The Gorge!

Every year would not make it dull at all, a year is a really long time. 2 years would be insane since I doubt this game will still be played alot or there won't be some kind of sequel in 4 years.

Archived