The Constant, The Hub, The Forge

I didnt get the chance to play the forge and im just now finding out that it ever existed. After getting roughly caught up on the lore, I'm wondering what the difference is between the Constant and the Hub. What is the Hub? And is the Forge outside of Their control, some kind of other realm? Does this prove that the Ancient ruin boys were there before Maxwell/Them and had links to these other worlds, and now They only control the Constant but not The Forge, or this new Gorge realm? The big mouth god thing in the Gorge might imply that there are more godly beings than just Them, and maybe infinite realms/dimensions/whatever in the DS universe

1 hour ago, TooMuchHoneyHam said:

I didnt get the chance to play the forge and im just now finding out that it ever existed. After getting roughly caught up on the lore, I'm wondering what the difference is between the Constant and the Hub. What is the Hub? And is the Forge outside of Their control, some kind of other realm? Does this prove that the Ancient ruin boys were there before Maxwell/Them and had links to these other worlds, and now They only control the Constant but not The Forge, or this new Gorge realm? The big mouth god thing in the Gorge might imply that there are more godly beings than just Them, and maybe infinite realms/dimensions/whatever in the DS universe

I'm fairly certain the Ancients preceded Maxwell, as they opened Them to the Constant. Where They took Maxwell.

1 hour ago, TooMuchHoneyHam said:

I'm fairly certain the Ancients preceded Maxwell, as they opened Them to the Constant. Where They took Maxwell.

I'm personally curious on the difference between a Gate Realm and a non-Gate Realm. It seems like these Big Events involve our survivors going to various Gate Realms and encountering all sorts of challenges in their attempts to get home. Currently, we have the Forge dimension for well, the Forge event, and the Elder bog dimension (if the official release doesn't change the name given in the skin leaks) for the Gorge event.

Archived