Autonomous Water Supply

I have been asking quite a lot lately, sorry!

I would like to know about water supply. Is it possible to somehow setup automatic water supply and to what items? I saw Brothgar set up a water drip system for Algae Terrarium. What other stuff can you supply with water using this method and/or is there other ways to automate other processes?

Drip systems only really work with terrariums and crops(farm tiles, I don't think planters work), but most other buildings that need water have a pipe input. So if you want to use a drip system to water reed fiber that works well, but as most other plants call for a specific gas atmosphere, I wouldn't recommend it for anything else.

Since when are reef fiber not farmable with farm tiles and dripping polluted water on it ?

(I know my first reef fiber farms worked that way, but since i have more experience playing oni, I never ever planted reef fiber again. I even uproot any wild ones, just cause you will always end up with so much more reef fiber than you could use.)

6 minutes ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

Since when are reef fiber not farmable with farm tiles and dripping polluted water on it ?

(I know my first reef fiber farms worked that way, but since i have more experience playing oni, I never ever planted reef fiber again. I even uproot any wild ones, just cause you will always end up with so much more reef fiber than you could use.)

there use to be a aqua farm tile for growing plants submerged in water, reeds was the only plant that used this but it was removed and replaced by the hydroponics farm tile 

On 6/6/2018 at 4:45 PM, Neotuck said:

there use to be a aqua farm tile for growing plants submerged in water, reeds was the only plant that used this but it was removed and replaced by the hydroponics farm tile 

but you can use the green ones for manual watering vs the yellow ones for piped

Archived