delete console command not working

I made a server with caves enabled and tried to use this command: 

TheInput:GetWorldEntityUnderMouse():Remove()

and everytime i used it, it crashed my game but when i use it in a server without caves, it works perfectly. Someone help please.

Depending on what you want to delete, you can also use

c_find("<item you want to delete>"):Remove()

This works best if you have only one of that item in your world, since it just deletes the first one it finds. For example if you want to delete the Antlion spawn, or a glitched Glommer flower, or a raging Klaus for example.

6 hours ago, Szczuku said:

You need to type commands yourself. If you ctr+c, ctrl+v it then it won't work 

It works, you just need to press ctrl again after pasting it in, since pressing ctrl for pasting it in removes the "Remote: " in front and therefore disables remote execution.

5 hours ago, JohnWatson said:

Pasting works in DST, there's a function called TheSim:GetClipboardData() which returns text from your clipboard

This is something new for me that I haven't seen so far. Can't test it right now, but if it actually works, it's a hilarious find. Thank you for that! :wilson_ecstatic:

10 hours ago, JohnWatson said:

make sure that when you enter the console command, you can see the blue text that says 'Remote' to the left of the text field

this elitist attitude is why i fed you to my little ignore list

Archived