It sets heat damage to start at to 1000 C for all pumps and coolers (all Liquid and Gas pumps, Thermo Regulator and Thermo Aquatuner). For heaters (Space Heater and Liquid Tepidizer) shutdown is at 1000 C, heat damage starts at 1200 C. This allows to move heat at a wider range of temperatures.

If you have EasySteamTurbineMod installed you could also dump excess heat into Steam Turbine.

conditioner_under_turbine.png

Installation

Removing

Just remove MovableHeatMod.dll from Mods dir.

You can enable and disable the mod without any problem: all affected buildings (built/planned/etc) will change their properties as expected.

Changelog:

* 1.1. Now overheat temp is set for Space Heater and Liquid Tepidizer too.

* 1.2. Fix gas/liquid heaters: shutdown at 1k C, heat damage starts at 1.2k C

Source code: https://github.com/nicktime/ONI-MovableHeatMod

9 minutes ago, landromat said:

Easy mods for oni? oh, no

You mean Steam Turbine mod? I don't like using quirks and bugs. But I do want a lot to dump heat somewhere and use Steam Turbine finally. Heating up Neutronium and moving gas by doors feels unnatural to me I get no fun of it.

2 minutes ago, staring_frog said:

You mean Steam Turbine mod? I don't like using quirks and bugs. But I do want a lot to dump heat somewhere and use Steam Turbine finally.

but we can use it without bugs already. Also i hope we'll get steel (with +5000% overheat). It's already in library

1 hour ago, staring_frog said:

Door pumps feels a lot like a quirked overpowered pumps to me. Way too overpowered.

Cheating game physics defeats the purpose for me: I want to play physics-sim game.

not door pumps. just put some gas like hydrogen on the top and heavy steam will drop by itself, like in physics-sim game. Only problem i see here is steam turbine eats a lot of steam. Would be nice if someone fixed that bug with a mod, or devs just fixed it already.

4 minutes ago, landromat said:

not door pumps. just put some gas like hydrogen on the top and heavy steam will drop by itself, like in physics-sim game. Only problem i see here is steam turbine eats a lot of steam. Would be nice if someone fixed that bug with a mod, or devs just fixed it already.

You're cheating it again. In real life there's no "here in the room 2kg pressure and here 10kg". You're just using game engine limitations again. The whole point of "I need 3kg pressure difference" is that you need to provide it some way not avoid it and there are no tools for that yet.

On 5/21/2018 at 1:52 AM, Ambaire said:

The devs should add high temp pumps made of refined metal / maybe one made of abyssalite so we can do this without mods.

I'd prefer that too. But it could take a very long time to wait, can't wait any longer :)). Good point though: adding a set of high temp pumps would be nice - but it's harder to do.

On 5/21/2018 at 3:06 AM, shadde said:

hi thanks for mod. i want space heater and tepidizer 1000 c° too. if its easy can you tell me how to do it.

YW. I'll add it to my TODO list. Basically you tweak Config classes, you can do that with dnSpy or by editing my mod. Both ways will require you to know how to code a bit. dnSpy way is easier: you open up dll, find classes for that buildings and modify code. Easy for a programmer but I guess not easy for others.

18 hours ago, vovik said:

Anyone got the idea to add refined metals into regular buildings metal list? No? Really?

I think it's possible. Why do you need to do that? Using 800 kg of Iron instead of Sandstone for a building doesn't feel like a good bargain:)

7 minutes ago, staring_frog said:

Using 800 kg of Iron instead of Sandstone for a building doesn't feel like a good bargain

i think he means refined metal instead of raw metal. Refined metal is infinite with volcanos, but you can run out of raw metal, and some buildings requiring raw metal only

2 minutes ago, landromat said:

i think he means refined metal instead of raw metal. Refined metal is infinite with volcanos, but you can run out of raw metal, and some buildings requiring raw metal only

I see, that makes sense. Troubled me too:)

I think it's possible: buildings have a property defining materials they can be built with. But I didn't dig into that much. I'll take a look at that.

17 hours ago, staring_frog said:

YW. I'll add it to my TODO list. Basically you tweak Config classes, you can do that with dnSpy or by editing my mod. Both ways will require you to know how to code a bit. dnSpy way is easier: you open up dll, find classes for that buildings and modify code. Easy for a programmer but I guess not easy for others.

I did edit and overheat not issue right now. Max heat reach i couldn't solve that.

On 5/21/2018 at 3:06 AM, shadde said:

hi thanks for mod. i want space heater and tepidizer 1000 c° too. if its easy can you tell me how to do it.

Done!:)

New release: Version 1.1. Now overheat temp is set for Space Heater and Liquid Tepidizer too.
Updated DLL is in the OP.

On 5/23/2018 at 7:06 AM, shadde said:

I did edit and overheat not issue right now. Max heat reach i couldn't solve that.

LOL, now I get what you meant. Fixed.

New release: Version 1.2. Fix gas/liquid heaters: shutdown at 1k C, heat damage starts at 1.2k C

Archived