Yukay's artwork

Yukay

Hey how are you with the requests?Ya think ya can do one more?I'd like something sort of Wilson/Willow: Wilson is busy doing science and then Willow, just to mess with him whispers some dirty things on his ear, making he stop what he was doing and turn red like a tomato (in a very cute way). :3

Edited by abbix

Hey how are you with the requests?Ya think ya can do one more?I'd like something sort of Wilson/Willow: Wilson is busy doing science and then Willow, just to mess with him whispers some dirty things on his ear, making he stop what he was doing and turn red like a tomato (in a very cute way). :3

I could draw that, if it's okay with you. :)

Wut .

haha that is awsome!