Farming unlimited Phosphorite

Here's my design to get 12Kg or more phosphorite from dreckos every cycle which is enough to support 12 pincha pepperplants

Note that this design you can't get reed fiber as there is no H2 for the dreckos

I had once tried making a stable/greenhouse combo but any dreckos that are in the greenhouse would ignore any rancher at the grooming station.  Once the drecko had the Glum stat the metabolism would drop by -%80 and unless the drecko would wander back in the stable on it's own the drecko would keep the Glum stat preventing good phosphorite production 

20180504165841_1.thumb.jpg.65bee44614b7121d982820816972ae0e.jpg

21 hours ago, Neotuck said:

Here's my design to get 12Kg or more phosphorite from dreckos every cycle which is enough to support 12 pincha pepperplants

Note that this design you can't get reed fiber as there is no H2 for the dreckos

I had once tried making a stable/greenhouse combo but any dreckos that are in the greenhouse would ignore any rancher at the grooming station.  Once the drecko had the Glum stat the metabolism would drop by -%80 and unless the drecko would wander back in the stable on it's own the drecko would keep the Glum stat preventing good phosphorite production 

20180504165841_1.thumb.jpg.65bee44614b7121d982820816972ae0e.jpg

swap regular drecko with plastic species and they will give you 2,25 kg/c, which is enough for 18 pinchas

Just now, 0xFADE said:

then you are turning water in to phosphorite instead of absolutely nothing but time in to phosphorite.

yep, water for 29% increase of phosphorite production, or you can use mealwood and convert dirt instead of water

1 hour ago, Neotuck said:

the point of my build was getting phosphorite from nothing 

and I would rather use glossy drecko's for plastic production which would require a different stable all together 

you will get a lot of glossy drecco eggs when you get full stables. so glossy drecko phosphorite farm is pretty possible too if you need more phosphorite

6 minutes ago, landromat said:

you will get a lot of glossy drecco eggs when you get full stables. so glossy drecko phosphorite farm is pretty possible too if you need more phosphorite

possible but not sustainable enough to predict how much phosphorite you get every cycle.  Most of the time you can just count it as a bonus 

Do you get drecko eggs regularly from this setup? If so, that's another free output, an unlimited source of eggs.

If you really feel like milking the unlimited aspect of it, you could cook the eggs, rot them, and get unlimited oxygen from the polluted dirt.

This fits in a bit more balm but I don't think it really matters all that much since it ends up making them take longer to get groomed.  I will have to try not taming them.  Yes they won't eat as much but they also wont spend any time glum.  Without trying to make it a room you could fit 9 in there with more available tiles without them getting crowded.

20180507000958_1.thumb.jpg.9a851218a2ff40df0f22b43ab8e554e1.jpg

The door needs to stay closed or they will jump across.

The puft never pooped out any bleach stone so perhaps it is bugged.

Archived