Tomily's fan art

Tomily

Hello everyone! I need to pratice my digital drawing, and as I do, I will post some images here.

My first one is Woodie, the Lumberjack. I was on the DS Wiki and saw this character. Even without playing with him (not implemented, sadly), it's already my favorite character, so heres my tribute to him:

Posted Image

*I used the portrait picture of Woodie that was on the wiki to have a reference*

Posted Image

*For science!!*

Posted Image

*Tasty*

Posted Image

*Fight, you fool!*

I'll try to post a image each other day, but this is not a promise.

I hope you like it.

Cya.

Edited by Tomily

A bit chubby but, the hair and the coloration is marverlous!

Yeah, I've tried making his face a bit thinner but his chin looked really big, so I changed a bit :PAnd this time I did not have a beard to cover the face, haha.

How does Woodie drinking a bottle of Whisky or Scotch sound to you? I hope this is permited on the forums? I think it is at least

Sounds good :D

It will probably be up tomorrow or one day after. (:

Thanks for the suggestion.

Hahaha I love it!! Great work! You're very skilled :pOne little thing though... the um ale/beer/alcoholic drink is defying gravtiy :D hey but maybe it's to like show he's been swinging the bottle around and it's just kinda hanging there for that milisecond (like when you swing a bucket of water over you head and it doesn't spill) you know that's probably whats happening so just ignore what i just said.....