RoboPhred    154
On 8/7/2018 at 9:56 AM, kouromaro said:

I'm back after a while, so still absorbing new things.

It looks like the game introduced a few new traits, and enable a few unused one.

@RoboPhred

I found that the app has not handled the Foodie trait. Perhaps there are more, but so far I have found that many.

A feature request, if possible, could we display the in-game trait name as well as the in-code trait name?

Having the in-game name just got a lot closer recently with the addition of translation logic, which should handle that for us.

I need to extract the trait list again.  I thought i had done so for the CU but it is possible I have missed some.

Grimgaw    518

I can't make all appearance changes to stick. The dropbox selection doesn't work either. Skills can't be lowered to 0.

Thanks for you work @RoboPhred

• Like 1

habuky    45

Certain skills and attitudes can't be lowered to 0.

Which ones depend on the dupes. It looks like you can't lower the  skills below 1 and can't delete attitudes the respective dupe has been spawned with.

For some dupes the changed skills won't be saved at all. (try with Meister Eder e.g.)

The trait "simple tastes" is missing in the list.

Anyway, a great help!

my-file.sav

Edited by habuky

RoboPhred    154

Thanks for the save and for the gitlab report; this ended up being the return of a pretty recently fixed bug.  It should be fixed on the live site now.  Let me know on github if it fails.

The trait has not been added to this version yet; I need to hunt down the traits list and re-sync it.

I can't make all appearance changes to stick. The dropbox selection doesn't work either. Skills can't be lowered to 0.

Thanks for you work @RoboPhred

Thanks for the report!  Looks like the selection behavior for the appearance inputs was broken.  Typing the value by hand should work, but this will be fixed in the next update.

Edited by RoboPhred
  • Thanks 1

BeatByAGirl    1

As of Saturday the only appearance changes to duplicants that seem to stick are the arms. Friday I was able to fully edit duplicant appearance.

Keezie    12

@RoboPhred , the Rocketry Upgrade is now live and is not compatible. I'm just curious if you're planning on updating Duplicity to support it? I find this tool critical when starting a new game. :D

• Like 1

harmonium    67

The save editor is awesome but i would like to know if a mod is possible for the duplicant ? Like give them all stat to 10 or Something like that ? Do you think this is possible ?

Keezie    12
9 hours ago, harmonium said:

The save editor is awesome but i would like to know if a mod is possible for the duplicant ? Like give them all stat to 10 or Something like that ? Do you think this is possible ?

That is already possible with duplicity. You can change all stats for duplicates and their affinities.

Keezie    12
3 minutes ago, harmonium said:

What is duplicity ?

Duplicity is the program name for this editor... Have you not used it?

• Confused 1

harmonium    67
8 minutes ago, Keezie said:

Duplicity is the program name for this editor... Have you not used it?

Ah yes so this is with the save file editor, i was meaning using a mod who give all duplicant 10 to all stat, without the need to use the editor all the time.

Arkatoxx    1

The Rocketry Upgrade is now live and is not compatible. you're planning on updating Duplicity to support it? the editor no work T.T

Sin título.png

Edited by Arkatoxx
  • Like 1

habuky    45

I have a dream!

A dream about a new version of this splendid editor.

It there any hope for my dreams to come true?

archonbr    3
On 10/09/2018 at 9:48 AM, Arkatoxx said:

The Rocketry Upgrade is now live and is not compatible. you're planning on updating Duplicity to support it? the editor no work T.T

Sin título.png

Man you are a genius.... I am sure no one notice that......

RoboPhred    154

Sorry everyone, my time has been more limited lately so I have not had a chance to look at the latest update.  I may be able to get to it on weekends but no promises to when it will be ready.

If someone wants to look into what changes have been made to the save file format, I would greatly appreciate it.  I always welcome new contributors!

• Thanks 1

RoboPhred    154

I looked into a few of the usual problem areas with the save file parser, but I could not find any differences in the basic format.  I bumped the header to allow it to load the Rocketry saves, but I don't have any saves to test it on aside from brand new saves with no content.

Go ahead and try the editor, and let me know if you find any issues with it.  Remember to include save files with any bug reports you have.

Happy editing!

• Thanks 1

harmonium    67
8 minutes ago, RoboPhred said:

I looked into a few of the usual problem areas with the save file parser, but I could not find any differences in the basic format.  I bumped the header to allow it to load the Rocketry saves, but I don't have any saves to test it on aside from brand new saves with no content.

Go ahead and try the editor, and let me know if you find any issues with it.  Remember to include save files with any bug reports you have.

Happy editing!

I go test man ! 

1479818828-risitasmilitaire3.png

All work very nice ! 

1496491923-jesusperplex2.png