1 hour ago, Game Train said:

would it be just disabling the building?

Not exactly.  It would also allow for planning a big construction dig without actually mining a single place.  It's two uses.  On one hand it lets you blueprint future work without any work being done, on the other it'd let you shut off something temporarily, such as a manual generator while you rewire the batteries up.

I've had that same problem too. When I tried to plan my colony and make like a blueprint in the place I wanted to modify, my dupes would just start digging and constructing even if it had priority 1.

I think this is a VERY good idea to solve that problem.

Has been suggested a number of times in various forms and yeah, I think it would be nice to have. Though note that current priority system is priorities (in the priorities window) are above sub-priorities (1-9) and preferred sub-priority 1 task goes before sub-priority 9 non-preferred task. Sub-priority 0 would need to be put aside.

I would prefer a blueprint tab, where you can build everything as a blueprint, and once you are ready you can tell it to execute and your dupes will build it as normal, the amount of geysers I find and i want to build to cap it but I cannot because either its erupting or im not ready yet i wish i could at least set up my plan to cap it

Archived