IMPORTANT -- Please read before continuing

JanH

This sub-forum was created for Oxygen Not Included players to share their challenge save files with the community. If you would like to try these challenges out for yourself:

• Download the save (.sav) file from the challenge creator's forum post.
  • Move the .sav file to your game's save file folder;
    • PC - C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Klei\OxygenNotIncluded\save_files
    • Mac - ~/Library/Application Support/Klei/Oxygen Not Included/save_files
    • Linux - ~/.config/unity3d/Klei/Oxygen Not Included/save_files
  • Launch Oxygen Not Included, and load the challenge save file.

NOTE: This is not a supported feature currently, and we will not able to provide technical support if something goes wonky. Please proceed at your own risk.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

You need a file in there that saves everything they do from the time they turn on the computer until they turn it off,  that needs to be tamper proof.  I know that is hard to do, these guys are all something else when it comes to computers. I'm an average player, at best, I have terrbile luck to boot..  You have to not just do the You Tube things because you can fake those while your off camera!   They are telling me Klei;s priority is not borked, that they get every thing done before I could even dream of researching the Jobs Counter, well that is a bit much, but nearly as soon. They also harp on me about needing CO2 scrubber, how do you reascearch that when you need so many other things? And Your all buying it at Klei, or certainly acting like it..   I want them to play a normal game, they can't reveal the map at any time  accept by exploring. I'm going to offer a cash incentive to, of 500 dollars american  to whoever wins this challenge..  you have to prove its not borked.  I spent a hour and a half today finding the issue with the toilets, after I thought I had it all figured out...  it turned out to be I'm as dum as you say..  the only thing I could figure was I accidentially set a sweep command at the same rate as the toilet cleaning, but you can't see that most of the time. at the end of 30 days you must have a stable colony  with food  and good food not just food,  good food is what every each colonist needs to eat to do there job properly.  Second you must have all the people in place you need to do each job.   I normally get ranchers that have no like of farming and I have to push them thru just to get to ranching..  So Klei must make sure your games have the not edge given, them to get the people with the perfect job order. I understand you must all have luck out the wazoo.. but I don't I constantly get no one I need ...  It is very seldom I get a game that has 1 or 2 colonist that can handle there tasks. What is spuring this on is all the eggs that Klei are placing at a time when I can't even dream of getting a rancher, I do have a colonist in farming but it wll be ages before the rancher that is also a farmer gets to the other side of Apprentice Farming.. I will make arrangements with Klei to give You the money.  I will give you your seed, if any one asks for it.. Klei choice is final and they will award the money, but I don't think there will be very many takers   Don;t go saying this is easy I just have to prove the priority is not borken   read the rest the total post is included in this challenge. Why 30 days becuase you all act like you have it in the bag from the start of the game.  Your repling to my posts telling me I'm snot because I use terrarumum  or however   you spell it  so you have to go with out those..   and you must have it all done in 30 days  to boot because everyone of you act like is nothing to do..  I do know I can't see what you all do, you could easily place your game on another computer and open the map   but I hope you don't do anything that compomises yourself over this..

Klei can delete this, if they don't want to do  this.

Edited by NotenKi
Final Vers

5 hours ago, NotenKi said:

(Poorly Formatted Wall Of Text)

First of all, Ranching is more of a late game thing. Second of all, it is impossible to have a stable colony living off of "good" food by cycle 30, your colony becomes stable at around cycle 100, if you're lucky.

Third of all, 

It is very seldom I get a game that has 1 or 2 colonist that can handle there tasks.

and good food not just food,  good food is what every each colonist needs to eat to do there job properly.

*their

Fourth of all:

Klei can delete this, if they don't want to do  this.

Klei isn't EA, they're more than willing to have an open discussion, so long as there's no threats.

Fifth of all!

Why 30 days becuase you all act like you have it in the bag from the start of the game. 

Because people go into this game with a planner; they have a routine and they stick to it. Which is why it is impossible to have a stable colony in 30 days, IF you're lucky, and that's a MASSIVE IF! You'll have a somewhat stable colony by cycle 100, and that's talking about RNJesus kissing you levels of luck.

They also have a vast amount of knowledge of the mechanics of the game, which is something that I myself do not have. :wilson_dorky:

Spoiler

But if you were to say, give me the same sort of challenge in Don't Starve Together? OH BABY YOU'RE ON!!! :wilson_ecstatic:

Edit: So wait a second...

at the end of 30 days you must have a stable colony

We have 30 days to make a stable colony? @Lifegrow, are you up for some easy money? :biggrin-new:

Edit 2: inb4 NotenKi says,

You have to not just do the You Tube Twitch things because you can fake those while your off camera!

First of all,

Image result for scale of 1 to even

And ya can't fake something when it's live. twitch.tv/gitgudscub

Edited by watermelen671
  • Like 1

I'm sorry it is poorly posted, I don't happen to be very good in English, let alone any other lanuage..  poor grade school, I had the luckiness to be in one of 6 classes that were all educated in a new manner at the time.. think 1950.. We all went thur 6 classes of edutcation, I think the attempt was canceled after 6th grade.  I spent 5 and 6th grade at a 7th and 8th grader school, that right a jr high school.. it was there attempt to keep us isolated so to speak.. I happen to excel in science and music but english and math are in the toilet,  so that killed science and my parents killed my music chance.  things were different back then..

Yes I know it is kinda of impossilbe to meet the demands, If someone wishes to straighten out my post I will check it and approve..  I know a lot about the game, and they are possible to meet..  You can fake anything on a computer  to think that just because your seeing it live it happened that way.. when you take time of from the show  unless you have zero access to the game you can do all kinds of things if you wish.  most people skip the boring parts all kinds of things can happen at that time too.. 

NotenKi

wow there is interest, thats good..

Edited by NotenKi
spelling what else

Well they have changed a bunch since I posted, my failure..  I succeeded in this in 19 day with 8 colonists, most were upgraded in class at least once. they all had the food they needed and enough art work to keep them happy my 2 tables went unused, this time.  I am not capable of posting the challenge in a correct fashion, I asked some one else to correct it but no one has..  at 38 days I'm behind on food but soon that will be ok too. still at 8 colonists. sorry   I will check back.