Did you know...

Sara

* Did you know that if you put fireflies in your chest, the chest will light up... Place 3 in a triangle and you have free light! * Did you know you can attack your tamed pigs with the CTRL button? Really good for that annoying one who 'oinks'...* Did you know that Optimus Pine doesn't like Torches at all? * Did you know that pig king doesn't eat Monster Meat, but does eat digged up objects? (where's the logic in that?)P.S.:* Did you know that I've been playing this game for months and I still don't what the F*** a mandrake or a tallbird is!

• Like 1

Yea, that's a good one. How bright is it? I mean, obviously not as bright as a fire, right?

it's as bright as a firefly ;-) so you can't get close because they will "turn" out... that's why you have to put 3 in a triangle then you can put yourself in the middle... Edited by Sara

*Did you know that if you give pigs seeds they don't produce manure...EDIT: *I think pigs are more hungry when you give them meat or morsel to follow you. I've tried monster meat, and apparently they don't get hungry (=eating all my morsels)...

Edited by Sara

Did you know:

*that if you burn down a forest, it respawns! But wait... there's more!! after the forest has respawned you get your wood (and pine as usual) + 1 piece of Charcoal.

I knew that and I posted it in the bug section.

I knew that and I posted it in the bug section.

Are U kidding me? why would say that's a bug?!? it's not a bug! look at volcano islands, nature recovers itself after the 'explosion' (I can't find the right English word for it)I don't want it to be a bug!! I think it's cool and logic... Now I have to chop like a madmen to get all the free wood + charcoal...

Are U kidding me? why would say that's a bug?!? it's not a bug! look at volcano islands, nature recovers itself after the 'explosion' (I can't find the right English word for it)I don't want it to be a bug!! I think it's cool and logic... Now I have to chop like a madmen to get all the free wood + charcoal...

what exactly do you think is logic in getting coal from living trees?while it is true that nature recovers itself after a volcanic eruption, regrowing trees are not burned, and thus will not provide you with any coal. if you want coal, you need to find trees that burned to death, so yes, it absolutely is a bug if living trees that regrow after a fire give you coal in addition to wood in this game.

I cant figure out how to even light trees on fire. I try to run through it with torch, does nothing and theres no hold shift/control/alt type commands that I can figure out. How the heck do I even burn trees for charcoal?

you can either put a campfire real close to a tree and put some fuel on it until it starts getting real high, or better, click the torch in your inventory with left mouse button, drag it over a tree, and you will see a "burn" option, now click the tree and your character will equip the torch and light the tree on fire.

Did you know:You can turn your Pine Cones into Charcoal almost directly. Just plant them around any burning object such as Fire Pit, the little pines will start burning too and all you need is to wait a little and chop all burned trees for Charcoal. If you chop them when something burning nearby the Charcoal will be burned and lost.