Feedback about 'Insanity' update

I think the new roads are great, much more realistic. Why are there so many pigs in the adventure mode?We should be able to draw on the map to mark places so we can find ourselves.I did not like the sanity meter. It does down too fast. It should not go down when the player is near fire.We should have online playing! That would be cooler than multiplayer.We should be able to choose characters on the sandbox mode too.

And we would have to use a charcoal and a stick, for a simple coal pencil.But i think the map gets reworked anyways.

To make your own marks and see them on the map, you won't believe how often I think about it )))So, yeah… +1

I think the roads went a little too squiggly. Kind of a pain in the arse, now, to 'run' across a map. The roads look like paint that's been stirred with a stick. I'm probably the only one that liked the roads nice and straight.

Dunno… I hated those straight ones :/

Hello Klei, sweet update. Glad that the death animation made it back ... it seems changed however : the corpses do appear now but still disappear abruptly instead of the old fade to black way; can this be fixed please ?Also there are far too few spiders now...I think it might be interesting to have a research category tied to the character you are currently playing.Another idea would be to adapt a bit the researchables and the constructed objects to reflect the difference in characters and to change play experience , eg for WX–78 :* should have a way to generate fuel from rotten good ( maybe a still ?) and should only be able to eat fuel*the firefly hat could be replaced with a lightbulb of sorts for it and it would be powered by it, increasing hunger|fuel consumption ( with two lightbulbs they could be mounted on it's face as eyes, and could glow at night)*it could use a specialized took like a circular saw to cut both trees and grass and reeds, maybe even use it to try to hunt animals since it hates nature so much*circular saw could be made from flint, rope,log and twigs and could replace one of it's arms when used* lightbulb could be made from metal and glass, glass from sand grains that could be found on beach biomes... more to come.

Edited by shockedder

Love the amounts of pigs everywhereLove that there's less spider densLove that the corpses vanish quickly (they were in the way before)Love that when you're crazy the bunnies drop beard hair and nightmare fuel. Nice touch!I would like to see pig houses on the map though. I'll add more to this when I play some more later.

I put giant turf X's around all the important spots to me that way i can see where I put my forts, pig farms etc at a glance. Just take the turf shovel and clear out a big x in the middle of the land. Wasteland shows up on the minimap, and if its big enough you can see a very distinctive mark. I know its not the same, but just to make things a big easier.