The problem with Skins

Spoiler

Talking about skins

This is a commonly asked question "How do i get Shipwrecked loyalty skins or the Metheus puzzle skins on Console?" And i dont know why Klei didnt implement those skins to Ps4.    I can't imagine it being too hard!         I dont know if Klei employes read these forum posts but please for the love of God implement those skins to console!

They have commented on the loyalty skins several times and according to them they are unable to confirm who has and hasn't purchased the DLC for console. I do not know about the Metheus puzzle though.

My suggestion to Klei would be just to unlock those 2 loyalty skins(SW & RoG) for everyone so you can finally stop hearing this question. 

Uh, there has to be a way for them to know, somehow. Implement a code we can only access from in game on SW or RoG like in the pause screen or something. Cant be too difficult, they probably just have so much on their plate that its not worth them figuring out whose loyal.

On 4/5/2018 at 8:17 AM, LeeFuelWeaver said:

Uh, there has to be a way for them to know, somehow. Implement a code we can only access from in game on SW or RoG like in the pause screen or something. Cant be too difficult, they probably just have so much on their plate that its not worth them figuring out whose loyal.

This will probably be rectified by next year.

This is the pc update notes

Update Information:Year of the Varg event has ended.Reign of Giants and Shipwrecked DLC skin items no longer need to be claimed with a redeemable code. Those items are now automatically granted to users owning the DLC when logging in.

You can join in the Discussion Topichere. 

If you run into a bug, please visit theKlei Bug Tracker

Archived