geyser analysis bugged?

Might not be a bug, click on the dupe and use the go to function, it could be that somewhere on the way there their path is obstructed, also the water on the bottom may be obstructing them, as they can only travel through 8 or so tiles, and from the looks of it you have two tiles of normal water and possibly more polluted water.

It looks to me like you haven't finished digging out the geyser-like thing yet. There's one more layer of diggable material before you reach the base.  The scientist has to be standing on the neutronium to analyze it.

I've got 2 geysures marked for analysing, my dupe has nav to the point, is not doing anything else, can step on the neutronium, completely cleared, but won't analyse the geysers. They also say they're waiting for analysis.20180325143847_1.thumb.jpg.692f5f6ee31ff62b068da1573179da82.jpg20180325143855_1.thumb.jpg.d51eb7504bb2f43d95c886971a916381.jpg

39 minutes ago, Arash70 said:

Geyser analysis is bugged for me too,

It doesn't show the details... I have to save and reload the game to work.

Sometimes clicking away or leaving it for half a cycle works as well, sometimes I think it takes a while for it to realise it has been done.

What I've found to be the problem for my Dupes is that they must be set to Tenured Scientist; even after mastering the job. If your Dupes haven't mastered the job then wait till they are at least 50% mastered.

And if they still doesn't solve your problem then...try turning off Advanced Priorities. I found that to solve some problems I had.

Archived