Can you tell us what are you working on for the next update?

8 minutes ago, Parusoid said:

Can we know what you are working on for the next update?

Any sneak peak?

I think the only thing that's been announced is they plan to tweak the steam turbine so it's more practical to use

Other than that there have been no announcements that I know of

13 minutes ago, Kasuha said:

I think we might get a preview branch build in a week or so, similar how it was done with previous updates.

I know that, but i dont want a preview build, just a sneak peak of what me might expect

Personally I would like to see an update having to deal with animal breeding and farming.  We can start getting a reliable meat source from hatches.  Upscale slime production from pufts.  And finally see what that fish is used for (the one in the background in the main game menu)

24 minutes ago, PhailRaptor said:

We can pretty safely assume that in addition to making the Steam Turbine practical, we will also be getting the other half of the Occupational Update.

OTHER half? Could you elaborate on that please?

4 hours ago, PhailRaptor said:

We can pretty safely assume that in addition to making the Steam Turbine practical, we will also be getting the other half of the Occupational Update.

I don't really think that's a safe assumption.  The Agricultural update had a lot of things removed from it's initial release also and there was no rush to reinstate them.  In fact, it was only in the Occ update that there was really any major change to plants again.

The occupational update stuff is working fine in it's current state, so I'd hope that there is more actual content in this patch than just another system rehash.

14 minutes ago, Neotuck said:

I don't think it's an assumption.  Klei announced they would change the turbine shortly after the last update

I was pretty clearly talking about your safe assumption that we'll get the "other half" of the occupational update

Just now, TheOlz said:

I was pretty clearly talking about your safe assumption that we'll get the "other half" of the occupational update

a mistake on my part but I would't call your post "pretty clearly" any one would have made that mistake

8 minutes ago, Neotuck said:

a mistake on my part but I would't call your post "pretty clearly" any one would have made that mistake

Considering all I mentioned was the Occ Update stuff and made no reference to the steam turbine, it seems pretty clear to me.

:roll:

1 minute ago, TheOlz said:

Considering all I mentioned was the Occ Update stuff and made no reference to the steam turbine, it seems pretty clear to me.

:roll:

You quoted a guy who did mention it and that was were my mistake was.  It's almost 1AM here maybe I need to go to bed :p

all highest food quality seems to need pincha peppernut and it seems to have finite source of irrigation the phosphorite. other materials in game can be made by baking them to certain degrees, but phospho, i dont know if there is a way to reproduce them, if thtere is none then probably they'll add a new building that produces phosphorite or maybe they'll change pacu poops from fertz to phospho
now i know why there are tons of phosphorite outside the starting biome might make it 1000cycles

I just wonder how many more updates until Klei starts to wrap it up. It's been a year now since Alpha/EA and I'd really like to see some endgame goals mentioned in Roadmap.

There is as many update ideas as there's players, and I would love to see most of them in some DLC. For next update I'd like them to start rounding up the features, squashing bugs and introduce the endgame.

8 minutes ago, Lutzkhie said:

all highest food quality seems to need pincha peppernut and it seems to have finite source of irrigation the phosphorite. other materials in game can be made by baking them to certain degrees, but phospho, i dont know if there is a way to reproduce them, if thtere is none then probably they'll add a new building that produces phosphorite or maybe they'll change pacu poops from fertz to phospho
now i know why there are tons of phosphorite outside the starting biome might make it 1000cycles

I try to build greenhouses with wild pincha pepperplants so I don't need to use phosphorite or PW.  Here I converted some ruins to a workable greenhouse with heating.  With the buff the wild pincha grow almost as fast as those in farm tiles without buffs

20180305104242_1.thumb.jpg.420ced78f2d3e61f43bd25187023b026.jpg20180305110029_1.thumb.jpg.f7e3462c1216e12164540f4b450a642a.jpg

1 minute ago, Neotuck said:

I try to build greenhouses with wild pincha pepperplants so I don't need to use phosphorite or PW.  Here I converted some ruins to a workable greenhouse with heating.  With the buff the wild pincha grow almost as fast as those in farm tiles without buffs

20180305104242_1.thumb.jpg.420ced78f2d3e61f43bd25187023b026.jpg20180305110029_1.thumb.jpg.f7e3462c1216e12164540f4b450a642a.jpg

wait what! stations work on wild plants? ill look for it tomorrow, i guess, sleetwheat is the only one ill have to cultivate then

9 minutes ago, Lutzkhie said:

wait what! stations work on wild plants? ill look for it tomorrow, i guess, sleetwheat is the only one ill have to cultivate then

I don't know the exact growth rate but we know wild pincha takes 36 cycles and domestic pincha takes 8 (no buffs)

The wild pincha in my greenhouse took less than 7 (with buffs)

Archived