Wilson's hair when wet

4 hours ago, Xedlord said:

Because it would be hard for coders.

The answer is much simpler. Wilson's hair is made of a shape-memory fabric. As seen in the Forbidden Knowledge, the explosion of an alchemical concoction leaves his hair unscathed--merely scorched and scruffy for a moment, before it returns to its original form. If that doesn't ruin its sleek, elegant style then why would water be any different?

r/iamverysmart

16 minutes ago, Jackyboi said:

The answer is much simpler. Wilson's hair is made of a shape-memory fabric. As seen in the Forbidden Knowledge, the explosion of an alchemical concoction leaves his hair unscathed--merely scorched and scruffy for a moment, before it returns to its original form. If that doesn't ruin its sleek, elegant style then why would water be any different?

r/iamverysmart

Have you seen the Shipwrecked trailer.

Just now, Xedlord said:

-__- *Xedlord is not impressed* That's the flimsiest excuse I've ever heard.

It will be soon.

Firstly, what? How? What do you mean?

Secondly, if you mean the Early-Access Launch trailer, his hair is soaking wet only for a moment. It returns to its perfect shape in a matter of seconds, even though simply shaking the seawater off shouldn't be effective.

Thirdly, he was caught in a wave. I.E, he got thrown around by the literal ocean. That's bound to mess up his hairstyle. Rain, on the other hand, I doubt would.

55 minutes ago, Jackyboi said:

Firstly, what? How? What do you mean?

Secondly, if you mean the Early-Access Launch trailer, his hair is soaking wet only for a moment. It returns to its perfect shape in a matter of seconds, even though simply shaking the seawater off shouldn't be effective.

Thirdly, he was caught in a wave. I.E, he got thrown around by the literal ocean. That's bound to mess up his hairstyle. Rain, on the other hand, I doubt would.

2. Oh, yeah right.

3. Oh yeah...

1. The devs said they are going to be working on shipwrecked adding more content to it aswell as making it canon. But it's on the back burner right now since they are working on Hamlet now.

Just now, Xedlord said:

2. Oh, yeah right.

3. Oh yeah...

1. The devs said they are going to be working on shipwrecked adding more content to it aswell as making it canon.

Oh, that's cool. I wonder if they're ever going to assimilate Shipwrecked into the Together canon.

• Developer

Wilson's hair has bones in it, that's why it never entirely loses its shape... right?

3 hours ago, Xedlord said:

The devs said they are going to be working on shipwrecked adding more content to it aswell as making it canon. But it's on the back burner right now since they are working on Hamlet now.

Wait, when did they say they'd make it canon? They just said they'd be updating it afaik, plus I don't think it's in the backburner yet, there might be 2 or 3 peeps working on it. Might.

Archived