a brain and a morb

A3qoDkD.jpg

on the germ overlay its shows that this morb is a source of slimlung, so i was wondering if i could infect my dupes
also what is that brain?

ohh and another one of that brain, just 10+ tiles below it with a stop sign and some automation wires

30 minutes ago, Lutzkhie said:

also what is that brain?

Press on the chair and assign dupe to it. Dupe will run there and get some "brainwash". After a few seconds stop process and dupe will obtain random perk.

Works one time per brain, so choose dupe carefully.

40 minutes ago, KittenIsAGeek said:

I wish I could farm pufts... morbs + pufts = slime for my 'shrooms farm!

Why not?

image.thumb.png.0d70b608db13b500cfc77f98adcad8ab.png

3 minutes ago, blash365 said:

According to the gamepedia about ONI, the "Neural Vacillator" can be used once _per device_. But multiple times per brain.

Are you sure about the "one time per brain"-thing?

https://oxygennotincluded.gamepedia.com/Neural_vacillator

The brain is inside device. So it's the same thing. Device = brain. Am I wrong?

4 hours ago, blash365 said:

Do we get resources from dismantling?

You can't dismantle it.  The only way to get rid of it would be to force it to melt, or to break it with pressure damage.  Apparently it's intentional, to "force you to adapt to your surroundings" or some such.

Yes, i know that and it makes sense in most cases to to me. If you think of the Anti-Entropy-Thermo-Nullifer, it is useful for the entire game. You can choose to use it or not and you can build your base around it like a natural resource.

But a device that only has a single use and blocks the place for the rest of the game seems rather odd. There is no benefit in shaping your base around it. It is simply a one-use-potion which affects a dupe and not its immediate surroundings.

Archived