Snowfallen Skins =D

1 hour ago, ZolaRay said:

Bought 20 cents in commons, got 2 chests, got ornament Birdcage, sold, got more commons, got more chests, got another distinguished, repeated until i got nothing.

Wait wait wait. You're saying you can get the winter chests from the trade inn?

that is alright, i'll pass xD unlike Forge, which had a bunch of item re-skins, there isn't much other than the purchasable Snowfallen skins that i want. The Penglet is nice, but I have my Rooselet who i like better, so i'm not gonna spend steam money to buy items to try and get stuff i don't really want ^^

Guess it's good for those selling commons though xD

Yep!  Can confirm the winter chests at the Trade Inn--went to trade in a bunch of commons this morning, already got all my normal drops for the week, and--HEY, WHAT'S THIS?  Awesome little surprise there.  The chest didn't have anything epic in it, but I _do_ already have both of the Snowchild outfit's accessories now (shoes and gloves), so that's not too bad.  Especially considering I wasn't expecting ANY more presents until Thursday. :D

...Notorious

19 hours ago, Supersonickid64 said:

I'm loving the look of these skins! Just curious, though. If Wilson is based on Jack Frost, what is Willow (And, if possible, the others) based on?

For me, it looks like Willow is based on Lumi (the queen of ice) in Fable too. On this picture, you can see a similar suit (fur on shoulders and arms, golden circle on neck, colors...can't find a better pix and don't have motivation to check my books - she's the one on the floor). Also Wilson is wearing similar clothes than J.Frost (except the spark icon) and Wolfgang is North Wind... Wtch the pictures.

I don't know if it's coincidence or a reference but it really blowed my mind when i saw these skins.

latest.png

Jack-of-Fables-Vertigo-DC-Comics.jpg

latest.jpg

5 hours ago, elviswang said:

It's so funny when you choose the WX78 and enter the /carol,i can't stop laughing and so do with the Wes:D:D:D

i know! Everyone else carries the tune so nice, and then here comes Wx 'beep...beep beep.......beep beep...' in a monotone

i cant complain. klei gives so much for the community and they deserve every penny. if you dont want to spend money you can unspool all the skins you got from the forge you dont like and get your favorite winter set. Klei you are awesome! other developers would just implement the skins to get money and give nothing for people who cant pay. but you guys make it fair. respect!

On 12/20/2017 at 5:23 AM, Nino123 said:

For me, it looks like Willow is based on Lumi (the queen of ice) in Fable too. On this picture, you can see a similar suit (fur on shoulders and arms, golden circle on neck, colors...can't find a better pix and don't have motivation to check my books - she's the one on the floor). Also Wilson is wearing similar clothes than J.Frost (except the spark icon) and Wolfgang is North Wind... Wtch the pictures.

I don't know if it's coincidence or a reference but it really blowed my mind when i saw these skins.

latest.png

Jack-of-Fables-Vertigo-DC-Comics.jpg

latest.jpg

Huh, interesting! Thanks for telling me. :)

Archived