The Forge World and it's lore

Now that the forge has ended I still had a few questions about the lore of the Forge.

And some parts could be found in the trailer for the forge,

First off we know that the Ancient Fuelweaver was defeated

The Fuelweaver drops a rose on death which probably has something to do with Charlie.

And that the ancient gateway is unstable after the fight with the Ancient Fuelweaver.

And finally, in the end, Charlie closes the portal.

image.png.86d2e09aafcbea9d0a69f2748818cdb9.png

Wickerbottom activates the gateway and the portal opens. Anyway, Wigfrid jumps into the portal and that's when the forge event starts.

We don't know how long the Forge world existed but it's clear the link between the DS world and the Forge world was created After Charlie took the throne.

I also thought that Punga's dialogue might give us some hints.

He goes on about on that we serve a force. A force that sees themselves as "Untouchable" and "Unknowable"

image.png.90dde0a7c8942fbc867913b3f725f267.png

So Punga thinks that we're here to attack their Realm when we really just came to the forge by curiosity. We also know that Punga is aware they're many other realms. A lot of people look over the dialogue but looking at it can give us some hints. Punga's people might've been banished to the forge realm after serving for someone or something else.

What do you think about this? I'd like to hear your opinions and theories down below.

The Forge is the red gem.

All the red gem using items received skins in the forge.

Pugna himself has a red gem in his belt.

Plus, the red gem is fire/heat based, makes sense the red gem's realm is full of fire and lava.

The gateway connects all of these realms together. The gems in The Constant are merely a representation of the realms and their power.

Here's my theory:

Red: Forge
Orange: Shipwrecked?(Probably not as Shipwrecked, as far as we know, is in no way canon)
Yellow: Potentially Hamlet?
Green: The Constant OR Earth
Blue: ???
Purple: "Them"
Iridescent Gem: The Hub/Nightmare Throne/Charlie

Something interesting is the thought that The Hub could actually be the moon, seeing as we've never seen what it looks like, and if the Iridescent Gem does happen to correspond to The Hub, then that'd make the "Moon Caller's Staff" make a lot more sense. Plus, it'd be interesting if, say, the "moon" was visible from all the realms, and, after all, meteors that drop moonrocks are called "shadowmeteor" in debug.

Anyway, this has been another crazy conspiracy theory by Auth. I got countless others in my closet. And yes, I'm fully aware I could be really dead wrong.

38 minutes ago, Auth said:

The Hub could actually be the moon, seeing as we've never seen what it looks like, and if the Iridescent Gem does happen to correspond to The Hub, then that'd make the "Moon Caller's Staff" make a lot more sense. Plus, it'd be interesting if, say, the "moon" was visible from all the realms, and, after all, meteors that drop moonrocks are called "shadowmeteor" in debug.

There seems to be a lot of moon motifs in New Reign that never got a conclusion. So I'm looking forward to the future of the moon.

Archived