Slime categories

Category 3: cages, high pressure PO2, slimelung is allowed

Spoiler

3O7e5H3.png

Category 2: no cages, 10m2 per Puft minimum, slimelung allowed, max PO2 pressure limited to 10kg (due to technical difficulties with low quality sensors this requirement is not mandatory)

Spoiler

zovAEQf.png

Category 1: 20+m2 per Puft, slimelung not allowed, limited PO2 pressure to max 5kg, comfortable Puft temperature < 28.85C , 44.85C >

Spoiler

f9e2g1E.png

Category 0: bio/organic (almost natural environment, no slimelung and constant supply of warm germ free PO2 to keep pressure close to 2kg and optimal temperature)

Spoiler

MODE0PA.png

4 hours ago, Tobruk said:

What? I don't understand.

Just joke, I was doing those different designs in debug mode thinking which one to use in normal game and how "cruel" I will be to Pufts and it looked like I am under some Puft farming regulations.
In EU every egg must have number on it and first digit defines what conditions chickens have. Something like: caged (3), indoor (2), free-range (1), organic (0).

whoa whoa whoa! nice organic and natural habitat there! before i was an ONI fan i used to be a ZooTycoon nerd and i approve of that habitat you got there.

i should make some of those in my current game :v

PS. wouldn't it be nice if we had more creatures and biomes in ONI?

Archived