Turning the "Loyal" Class items into Spools

WilsonGuy_

Hello,I wanted to suggest a possibility of turning "Loyal" Class skin items into spools.

There for sure are SOME items,that we DON'T want,but we can't get rid of them,because they're unmarketable and untradable.

SO,I would like to suggest adding a possibility of turning these items into spools.

Each item would be worthy 2700 or 5400 spools (Klei would decide about it,if Klei even at least READS these suggestions).

They're worthy that much,because you can't get SOME of them any longer.

After clicking "Weave into Spools" option,there would appear window,which would look more or less like this:

WARNING: This will PERNAMENTLY DESTROY this item,by turning it into 2700/5400 Spools.

You won't be able to get this item back anytime soon. This process can't be undone.

Are You Entirely Sure You want to do that/proceed Anyway?

YES           NO

After clicking "Yes" button,the item is pernamently removed from Your inventory,and You are not able to get it back.

In exchange for this,You get 2700/5400 spools,to craft anything you want.

If we could do that,there at least would be some beneficious usage for those items,if we are not using them anyway.

What do you think about that?

Please,share with Your opinions here.

(Or like it,for Klei to see that =D )

• Developer
3 hours ago, Wilson_pl said:

if Klei even at least READS these suggestions

They do, don't worry.

3 hours ago, Wilson_pl said:

There for sure are SOME items,that we DON'T want,but we can't get rid of them,because they're unmarketable and untradable.

If you don't want them that much, you could send a ticket to Klei asking for them to remove that from your inventory, I think they might be able to do that.

I'm okay with the idea as long as people wouldn't be able to take advantage out of this, like unweaving dupe Loyals that came from bugs or the Loyal Torch if you already have the Timeless one.

On 11/25/2017 at 7:43 PM, ImDaMisterL said:

They do, don't worry.

If you don't want them that much, you could send a ticket to Klei asking for them to remove that from your inventory, I think they might be able to do that.

I'm okay with the idea as long as people wouldn't be able to take advantage out of this, like unweaving dupe Loyals that came from bugs or the Loyal Torch if you already have the Timeless one.

Oh,I wasn't expecting that one.

So they DO read them... I am relieved,that it is worthy to write them here! =D

Because I have plenty of good ideas,and I would like to share them,but I didn't know,if it's worthy.

Here's one of them:

And as for the Cyclum,WELL,It was one of the reasons (There's another,don't worry...). It restarted for me for some reason,so I wanted to solve it to have it complete again,but when I realised,that you will get the second torch,I tough that it's a bit...idiotic. I didn't solve it again yet,because I am afraid that this second torch would be stuck with me forever. I wouldn't want that.

So I wanted to suggest adding this option for the reason,that I wanted to have Cyclum complete,but I DIDN'T want the second torch. (If you're right,and if they WILL delete it,then I say thank you to you,and I'm inmeaditly writing to them)

(Here I would suggest making the Cyclum for a limited time again,since it's one year since it got available again. I bet that it's was a PLENTY of time for the others to solve it again,but I think that's enough time,and they should remove a possibility of getting second Torch).

AND (THAT'S the main reason) because there is one item,that ESPECIFFICLY annoys me,and I would like to get rid of it (I mean here the winter hat skin from "Year of The Gobbler" event [By the way,I HATE this event for some reason] ). I even asked the steam support to remove it from my inventory for me,but they said they can't do anything like that. But I saw an opportunity to suggest that by using The Forge Event.

On 11/25/2017 at 5:57 PM, Maslak said:

I bet someone got dupe loyal background overhere.

Also, with tragic torch gone you can get it again because cyclum page will "think" you haven't gotten it yet.

I don't mean the forge beta background here,I even like it. I have no dupes.

I mean the other thing,which I just mentioned above. And I don't want the second torch either.

I would even delete it,if there was an option.

I even changed my Inventory wiew to public,if you want to see.

Archived