How to own halloween skins ?

3 minutes ago, Nikloxs said:

Well, first good morning, good afternoon, good evening, how do I get the new skins from Don't Starve Togheter ?, I'm sorry for my English, I'm Brazilian.

buy it for 1000$ on steam market. Not kidding. Or get lucky and get it from one of four poverty boxes. You can get and open 4 boxes in a week just for playing the game.

You also can use skins for free during Hallowed nights event, which last to the end of november. You can pick it on character selection screen in new world, or you can build wardrobe and select it there

37 minutes ago, landromat said:

buy it for 1000$ on steam market. Not kidding. Or get lucky and get it from one of four poverty boxes. You can get and open 4 boxes in a week just for playing the game.

You also can use skins for free during Hallowed nights event, which last to the end of november. You can pick it on character selection screen in new world, or you can build wardrobe and select it there

"poverty boxes"

I'm gonna start using that now, thanks.

Actually, the prices have significantly dropped. The Wendyflower or whatever it’s called is now actually less than €200. Which is still insane, but better than the very maximum of possible market pricing. 

I’d suggest you wait until the pricing has dropped to a reasonable number or try to get them through sheer luck.

So yeah, good luck with that.

Archived