Massiveheatsink

Anyone know what this building is building is for and what it does if it does anything of that matter.

From what I can tell its covered in ice at start, has a gas intake ,gets cold at -50C and you can't build it, Yet you can deconstruct it. <_< >_>.

But as seeing it has a gas intake what gas does it take. And what does it do with the gas.

Apart from having 'MISSING.STRINGS.BUILDINGS.PREFABS.MASSIVEHEATSINK.NAME' as its name right now. I don't think it does munch.

added an image for those who yet to see it. or any reason for that matter. 

20171102211820_1.jpg

Actually CO2 breaks it as well. I'll try some other gasses.

It accepts Hydrogen. I'm sending in hydrogen at 50C and it has a buffer of 2000g. It also has a NEGATIVE heat production of -400W. It is consuming the hydrogen at 10g/sec. The heat sink itself is also becoming cooler as time goes on even though I'm pumping in hot hydrogen.

17 minutes ago, Michi01 said:

I would prefer if they would just add a way to access the surface and dispose of heated up gases there instead of adding something like this.

They can control this quite precisely though.  If they let the player build 'heat disposal' buildings, it becomes trickier to balance.  Not impossible, but trickier. 

Archived