The Forge Beta Forums

JoeW

I am going to leave the Beta forums up so you can continue posting and discussing your beta experiences. When The Forge officially opens in November, these forums will be archived and new forums will open.

Any guides or popular threads will be moved over to the live forums when they open. 

Thanks

• Like 5
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dont Panic said:

just asking .........

is there anything new in the release not in beta or no ?

and pssst ... ( what is the exact release date ;) )

1) probably but no promises

2) the only date we were given was "second week of november" so seeing as klei loves thursdays as their update day my best guess would be the 9th or later

10 minutes ago, Pink_Infatuation said:

2) the only date we were given was "second week of november" so seeing as klei loves thursdays as their update day my best guess would be the 9th or later

9th?! Hot dang, that's the day of the last paper(that I really need to worry about anyway) that I have! That'd be perfect for me. If it were earlier though, knowing me I'll probably be unable to resist sneaking in a round or two in between exams.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Atkvin said:

9th?! Hot dang, that's the day of the last paper(that I really need to worry about anyway) that I have! That'd be perfect for me. If it were earlier though, knowing me I'll probably be unable to resist sneaking in a round or two in between exams.

i severely doubt it'll be any earlier than that so you're in the clear i think! :)

• Like 1