[The Forge] Webber and Wendy needs change

splorange

Just a quick thread, but Wendy and Webber in the forge needs some change

I suggest that Webber's spiders do around 10 or 15 damage each, it'll totally make Webber a character thats useful at damage

Wendy, on the other hand is fine, her true issue is how bad Abigail performs in battle. Abigail needs to be more tanky, and have the ability to damage enemies while they are stunned without causing them to become mobile again.

I feel as if Webber and Wendy are the only two characters in the Forge that needs a change, all the other characters are balanced

Abigail dealing damage without removing stun sounds like a really good idea, actually.
Webber's cosmetic change - spiders need some red paint to look more badass, right now they are just straight copied from the game but with decreased size.

13 minutes ago, Maslak said:

Abigail dealing damage without removing stun sounds like a really good idea, actually.

Honestly, this would differentiate her from Webber's spiders even more. Her damage as it stands is very low, especially with how quickly she dies to enemies in the Forge(Most enemies in Forge can do a little under triple-digit damage, but unlike players she has no armor, so she dies extremely quickly).

Would also mean the end for all of those Boarrior induced trauma sessions with Abigail waking him up.

3 hours ago, Tak309 said:

I agree, especially Webber. He doesn't really have a function, he's not a healer or tank and he doesn't stun anyone or do much dps. He's just kind of there, which is sad.

He does the most DPS, that's the only thing he does. (Unless of course your tanks steal his pdmg items, but that's not Webber's fault his team is using items they do not need)

29 minutes ago, RancorSnp said:

He does the most DPS, that's the only thing he does.

In what way? He has no damage perks. Willow, on the other hand, does additional damage with fire stuff making her do more with molten darts (not to mention fire staff) than a Webber ever could.

Some sort of web perk would be cool. Like every so many hits Webber's attacks web enemies down or something but, unlike the Tome of Petrifying, the CC wouldn't break upon the enemy getting hit.

1 hour ago, Zeklo said:

In what way? He has no damage perks. Willow, on the other hand, does additional damage with fire stuff making her do more with molten darts (not to mention fire staff) than a Webber ever could.

Some sort of web perk would be cool. Like every so many hits Webber's attacks web enemies down or something but, unlike the Tome of Petrifying, the CC wouldn't break upon the enemy getting hit.

Spiders add up during the game. 10% More damage of Willow is just 2 per shot giving about 6 - 8 damage every spider attack cycle. Spiders do 18 - 21 in the same time.

50k total damage I did as Webber on my very first forge clear is still the highest  single player damage I have seen in my games (and I was afk for like 2 minutes due to food delivery). Though I find Woodie way more interesting to play nowadays. Holding F for entire run isn't that much fun for me

Archived