Place to dump ideas

Welcome! This is a thread where you can just dump your ideas that you're sure will never make it into the game but you just want to share tchem with somebody.

Mine for example: Giving game some more... atmosphere? Mood? However you wanna call it.
1. Durring full moons hounds should howl when they are idle, or at least there should be sound of them howling in the dystanse. And yes I know werepigs howl. But they howl only as a sign to show that they've aggroed to something. 
2. Some more idle animations. There are already creatures that have idle animations for exaple Glommer (bouncing) Beefalo (crying, eating). I think that the game would feel kind of... better (English not primary language) with creatures seeming more alive. 

Now some idle animations ideas: -Spiders could look around the place for prey.
-Pigs could scratch themselves 
-Tallbirs could move their egg around the nest to more it more ,,comfortable"
-When player leaves bone-eye on the ground chester couldwalk around it like some sort of ritual dance.

Welp... I think these are all the stupid ideas that i had in head... Have a good day

Archived