Abigail is too weak

MrNaxeros

Abigail is useful for like first four waves, after which she dies almost instantly, whether with full team support or not.

I'd suggest either making her much tankier or reduce her cooldown, or some sort of way to buff or bring her back quicker.

Wendy is kinda my main, and I would hate people telling me to switch because Abigail is useless. :/

My experience with the Forge so far as Wendy has been quite the opposite, I had a few rounds with players even saying "Can someone play Wendy?" in a few of my runs. 

I only played Wendy so far as she's my most played character in general in DST, and in regards to Abigail I do agree that she does die pretty at times but she does pretty well as a distraction keeping some mobs busy adding a bit of chip damage while you and your team can focus down other enemies or even get a revive in from time to time while Abigail distracts the enemies. 

5 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Us Maxwell mains have it much worse. At least you have a decent weapon that you can use with or without Abigail.

If you have two Maxwells or a Wickerbotto and Maxwell, then you have a great advantage. Petrifying groups of enemies can ave your group time to resurrect and heal members.

4 hours ago, Silxer said:

My experience with the Forge so far as Wendy has been quite the opposite, I had a few rounds with players even saying "Can someone play Wendy?" in a few of my runs. 

I only played Wendy so far as she's my most played character in general in DST, and in regards to Abigail I do agree that she does die pretty at times but she does pretty well as a distraction keeping some mobs busy adding a bit of chip damage while you and your team can focus down other enemies or even get a revive in from time to time while Abigail distracts the enemies. 

Eh, The opossite happened to me. I found a "no wendy allowed, she is useless" server and something similar happened to me when i tried to test Webber.

50 minutes ago, Mr. Despair said:

Eh, The opossite happened to me. I found a "no wendy allowed, she is useless" server and something similar happened to me when i tried to test Webber.

I had one server where they didn't want Webber too, I explained to them why Webber is a good thing and we cleared the forge in one run with me clocking at 50k damage delt (as webber)

My team's current(and rather effective) strategy for dealing with Boarillas and the Grand Fightmaster is to put him to sleep and heal while he sleeps. To make sure we get healed, we all stop attacking and let him sleep, but Abigail often attacks him while he's asleep, waking him up and putting our team in serious danger. This is the only reason I consider Wendy a tad dangerous and unreliable in Forge.

Archived