Who's this grey skinned rock man?

• Developer

He's a Shroke, one of the four (living) sentient species that live in Havaria.

That particular guy is a backup member of an Admiralty patrol group. The woman with the cape and purple hat is his leader. You meet and interact with the leaders as they go about their business. You can do jobs for them, hire them to do your dirty work, call in favours, etc.

You only meet their backup if you do something to make the patrol leader very angry. :)

If you manage to win the fight, you usually get to choose what to do with the leader. You can let them run away, take them hostage, or kill them on the spot. Each action has immediate consequences, and depending upon the psychology of the person you are dealing with, which faction they are a member of, and who their personal friends are out in the world, there may be different deferred consequences for you later. 

• Developer
4 hours ago, Kevin said:

If you manage to win the fight, you usually get to choose what to do with the leader. You can let them run away, take them hostage, or kill them on the spot. Each action has immediate consequences, and depending upon the psychology of the person you are dealing with, which faction they are a member of, and who their personal friends are out in the world, there may be different deferred consequences for you later. 

I want this game in my PC NOW.

KEVIN, PLEASE, I NEED THIS

6 hours ago, Kevin said:

Close. Your Kradeshi is actually a Shroke. These are Kradeshi:

image.png

image.png

image.png

Oh my.... I've been lured by the skin color, that's totally what I was thinking about sorry! I should have correct myself :(

l'll edit my post later! What information do we have on each race?

Archived